Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Drug Class (Levodopa/carbidopa, Dopamine Receptor Agonists, MAO-Inhibitors, COMT-inhibitors, Anticholinergics, and Other Drugs); By Distribution Channel; By Route of Administration; By Patient Care Setting; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global Parkinson’s disease treatment market size was valued at USD 4.55 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7.74 Billion By 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
What is Parkinson’s Disease Treatment? How Big is Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market Size?
Parkinson’s disease is a brain condition that causes the loss of nerve cells in a specific area of the brain. It has a wide range of effects on a person, including problems with balance and coordination, blood pressure and thinking, sleep problems, depression, memory difficulties, and stiffness. Though the condition is not curable, there are serval treatment options available such as medicines, surgical treatment, and other therapies.
Levodopa is the main therapy for Parkinson’s. People generally take levodopa along with another medication called carbidopa, which prevents several side effects of levodopa, such as vomiting, low blood pressure, nausea, and restlessness. The Parkinson’s disease treatment market size is growing due to the changing environmental factors and genetic predisposition.
Request Sample Copy of Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-parkinsons-disease-treatment-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Highlights of The Report
- The report provides industry demand trends in this market
- Individual circumstances of the market segments are discussed in the report.
- The report contains forward-looking information on risks and uncertainties.
- The report studies the consumer-focused sectors of the market.
- The trade scenarios of the products and services in particular segments are detailed in the report
- The trends that have been impacting the market for the past few years are discussed in the report.
Some of the Major Players Are:
- Abbvie Inc.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Apotex Inc.
- Axovant Gene Therapies Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Cipla Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Espha Co. Ltd.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Impax Laboratories Inc.
- Merck & Company
- Mylan Nv
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Incorporation
- Sanofi Sa
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Vertical Pharmaceuticals Llc
- Wockhardt Ltd
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- A surge in the aging population drives the market growth
A growing number of the elderly population is the major factor propelling the Parkinson’s disease treatment market demand growth. The development and availability of several supportive therapies, including physiotherapy, surgery, and medications to treat Parkinson’s disease, are estimated to propel the industry’s growth. Rising government investments in research and development coupled with growing healthcare awareness are bolstering the industry demand.
Moreover, the increasing application of L-Dopa and a symptomatic dopamine replacement treatment is accelerating the growth of Parkinson’s disease treatment market sales. Currently, the mGlu4 PAM AP-472 is combined with levodopa to treat Parkinson’s disease. Also, a rise in the number of patient visits to the hospital due to the availability of diagnostic laboratories is expected to uptick the Parkinson’s disease treatment market industry development over the forecast period. Additionally, the surging number of generic drug manufacturers is lifting the industry’s growth.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/3171
- In June 2022, Biogen Inc. signed an agreement with Alectos Therapeutics to develop and commercialize GBA2 inhibitors (AL01811), a potential treatment for patients suffering from PD.
- In July 2022, UCB S.A. received an Import Drug License (IDL) from the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) for the supply and delivery of Neupro in China.
- The MAO-Inhibitors segment is estimated to grow at the fastest rate
Based on drug class, the MAO-inhibitors segment is expected to dominate the market. Monoamine Oxidase Type B (MAO-B) enzyme in the nervous system breaks down Dopamine and other substances found in the brain. It raises the quantity of dopamine available for the brain, which can slightly reduce symptoms of several Parkinson’s Disease (PD) movements. The growing popularity of MOA-B inhibitors is predicted to augment the segment growth in the market.
- The oral segment of the route of administration segment held a significant market share in 2021
By route of administration, the oral segment witnessed the largest Parkinson’s disease treatment market share owing to patient compliance, simplicity of consumption, pain avoidance, and adaptability to various drug types. During clinical research, several dopamine agonists are orally administrated, such as ropinirole and pramipexole, thus boosting the demand for oral administration. This factor is likely to extend the market growth.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-parkinsons-disease-treatment-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 7.74 Billion|
|Market Size 2022 Value||USD 4.80 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||6.2% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Abbvie Inc., Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc., Apotex Inc., Axovant Gene Therapies Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., Cipla Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Espha Co., Ltd., Eli Lilly & Co., Eisai Co., Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Impax Laboratories, Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan Nv, Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi Sa, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Vertical Pharmaceuticals, Llc, And Wockhardt Ltd.|
|Segments Covered||By Drug Class, By Route of Administration, By Patient Care Setting, By Distribution Channel, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America will account for the highest market share
Depending on geography, Parkinson’s disease treatment market in North America is leading the industry mainly in the U.S. owing to the increasing prevalence of Parkinson’s illness in the country, rising initiatives by government organizations for the treatment of Parkinson’s disorders, and the prevalence of market competitors. PD affects nearly one million Americans. This is expected to reach 1.2 million by 2030.
Moreover, in major European nations, the government is focusing on accelerating research and development of parkinsonism medicines due to the increasing requirement for managing Parkinson’s disease. For instance, according to European Parkinson’s disease Association, more than 1.2 million individuals are suffering from parkinsonism in Europe, and that number is expected to increase by 2030.
Browse the Detail Report “Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Drug Class (Levodopa/carbidopa, Dopamine Receptor Agonists, MAO-Inhibitors, COMT-inhibitors, Anticholinergics, and Other Drugs); By Distribution Channel; By Route of Administration; By Patient Care Setting; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-parkinsons-disease-treatment-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Key Questions Answered in The Report
- Which are the top players in the market?
- How will the market change in the upcoming years?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the market?
- Which regional market will show the highest growth?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the market throughout the forecast period?
- What growth opportunities does the market offer?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Parkinson’s Disease Treatment market report based on drug class, distribution channel, route of administration, patient care setting, and region:
By Drug Class Outlook
- Dopamine Receptor Agonists
- Other Drugs
By Distribution Channel Outlook
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
By Route of Administration Outlook
By Patient Care Setting Outlook
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-aseptic-transfer-market
- Legionella Testing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/legionella-testing-market
- Biologics Contract Development Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biologics-contract-development-market
- Patient Referral Management Software Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-referral-management-software-market
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/nuclear-magnetic-resonance-spectroscopy-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727