According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Orthodontics Market generated $2.76 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $7.63 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 10.7% from 2021 to 2030. The report offers a detailed analysis of changing market trends, top segments, key investment pockets, value chain, regional landscape, and competitive scenario.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Asia-Pacific is expected to register highest CAGR of 12.8% from 2021 to 2030, owing to an increase in the number of dentists, rise in healthcare expenditures of patients and high target population
What are the key trends in the Orthodontics market report?
The key trends in the Orthodontics market are by increase in number of geriatric population, rise in awareness about oral health, and surge in demand for orthodontic products
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Most of the dental clinics were closed down during the Covid-19 pandemic due to lockdown. This reduced the demand for different types of orthodontics such as brackets, ligatures, and others.
- Many dental surgeries were either canceled or postponed to avoid cross-contamination. Post-lockdown, dental clinics were restructured to operate with precautions.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
Based on one year, the children’s segment contributed the highest in 2020, accounting for more than four-fifths of the total market, and is expected to maintain its position during the forecast period. Moreover, this segment is expected to show the highest CAGR of 10.8% from 2021 to 2030. The survey also examines the adult sector.
By type, the bracket segment has the largest share in 2020, accounting for nearly 94% of the global orthodontics market, and is expected to maintain its financial potential in 2030. However, the ligatures segment is estimated to witness the largest CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period.
Based on region, North America achieved the largest share in 2020, provided more than half of the total market and is expected to maintain its position in 2030. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to show the fastest CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- 3M Company,
- Align Technology, Inc.,
- American Orthodontics,
- Envista Holdings Corporation,
- Dentaurum GmbH & Co. KG,
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.,
- G&H Orthodontics, Inc. (Altaris Capital Partners, LLC),
- Henry Schein, Inc.,
- Rocky Mountain Orthodontics, Inc. and
- P. Orthodontics, Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Orthodontics market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of Orthodontics market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the Orthodontics market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- On the basis of age group, the children segment was the highest contributor to the market in 2020.
- Based on of type, the brackets segment was the highest contributor to the orthodontics market in 2020
- On the basis of region, North America garnered the largest revenue share in 2020, whereas Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060