According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the Anastomosis Devices Market is expected to grow from its current value of US$ 3.86 billion in 2022 to US$ 5.31 billion by 2027.
Anastomosis device sales are expected to increase significantly between 2022 and 2027, with a CAGR of 6.6
Get Free Sample Copy of This Report:
The need for anastomosis devices is expected to increase over the coming years because of the rising prevalence of gastrointestinal and cardiovascular disorders across the world.
- The biggest cause of mortality worldwide, according to WHO, is cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), which claim 17.9 million lives annually.
- Furthermore, it states that, heart attacks and strokes account for 85% of these fatalities. The most prevalent form of heart disease is coronary heart/artery disease (CHD/CAD), and over 805,000 Americans experience a heart attack each year.
Such life-threatening disorders need to be treated surgically, which increases the use of anastomosis devices during these procedures.
Due to the rising prevalence of colorectal cancer and other gastrointestinal diseases that require bowel resection, the gastrointestinal surgery segment is expected to experience substantial growth over the projected period. Due to the existence of well-organized reimbursement policies, the expanding base of the target audience, well-established healthcare facilities, and the local presence of a significant number of key companies, North America is at the forefront of the worldwide market.
It is a crucial stage of a surgical process with a significant risk of complications, necessitating the employment of extremely sophisticated and effective tools. Furthermore, significant efforts have been made to facilitate the formation of graft-to-coronary anastomosis with the introduction of off-pump coronary artery bypass transplantation and minimally-invasive coronary artery bypass grafting.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global sales of anastomosis devices are expected to rise at a CAGR of 6.6% during the next 5 years.
- The global anastomosis devices market is expected to attain a valuation of US$ 5.31 billion by 2027.
- China’s anastomosis devices market is expected to reach US$ 1.1 billion by 2027.
- Global sales of reusable anastomosis devices are predicted to rise at an impressive CAGR of 7% from 2022 to 2027.
Key Segments in Anatomosis Devices Industry Research
- By Product Type :
- By Application :
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Other Surgeries
- By End Use :
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
To increase their market penetration, major market players use a variety of techniques, including distribution agreements and product innovation. The development of cutting-edge innovations in anastomosis devices will be driven by the rising demand for healthier patient outcomes, which encourages market expansion.
In the United States, heart disease is the leading cause of death. Cardiovascular disease claims one life in the United States every 34 seconds.
- For instance, in October 2020, Johnson & Johnson Innovation and others invested in GI Windows Corp., which raised US$ 16.4 million in a Series A-1 capital round. The money was used to advance the company’s anastomosis technological development and clinical studies.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global anastomosis devices market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2027.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product type (disposable, reusable), application (cardiovascular surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, others), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory care centers, clinics, others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).
Explore More Related Studies Published by Fact.MR Research:
Speech Generating Devices Market – The global speech generating devices market reached a valuation of around US$ 205 Mn in 2020, and is slated to accelerate at a CAGR of 10% through 2031. Demand for text-to-speech devices is high and set to remain so, increasing at a CAGR of 9%.
Phototherapy Devices Market – The global phototherapy devices market reached a valuation of around US$ 750 Mn in 2020, which amounts to around 0.2% share of the overall medical devices market. Sales of phototherapy devices are slated to surge at a CAGR of 7% to top US$ 1.5 Bn by 2031.
Radiotherapy Devices Market – The global radiotherapy devices market reached a valuation of around US$ 5 Bn in 2020, which amounts to close to 4% share of the overall oncology devices market. Sales of radiotherapy equipment are slated to accelerate at a CAGR of 7% to top US$ 10 Bn by 2031.