The mobile imaging services market is predicted to account for US$ 2.7 billion in 2032, up from US$ 1.9 billion in 2022, advancing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2022-2032).
The increased adoption of mobile imaging services during the COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the market potential for mobile imaging services. Due to technological breakthroughs that combine informatics and modern imaging techniques, mobile imaging services market trends such as remote data storage are now possible.
As a result, it is much easier for healthcare workers to follow and trace patient history, expanding the mobile imaging services market key trends and opportunities. The adoption of mobile imaging services eliminates the drawbacks of permanent imaging equipment, such as the initial capital investment necessary for installation and the difficulty of removing the equipment once it has been installed.
Click here to get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Two further key factors leading to the increase in demand for mobile imaging services are the reduction in the waiting list and convenient accessibility. Transportation costs, gasoline, insurance, and mileage are some of the key constraints limiting the mobile imaging services market statistics.
North America is expected to dominate the mobile imaging services market share, which is followed by the Asia Pacific region. The growth is attributed to the increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, a rise in disposable incomes, a well-established presence of domestic companies, and an increase in the geriatric population, providing profitable opportunities to the mobile imaging services market key players.
- The mobile imaging services market is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 3.9%, with a market share of US$ 2.7 billion through 2032.
- The mobile imaging services market share in the United States is estimated to be US$ 3.6 billion, with a CAGR of 1% through 2032.
- The mobile imaging services market in China is expected to have a steady CAGR of 3.2% through 2032, with a market share of US$ 196.4 million.
- The mobile imaging services market in Japan is expected to have a CAGR of 2.3% through 2032, with a market share of US$ 158.4 million.
- The mobile imaging services market in the UK is expected to have a CAGR of 2.4% through 2032, with a market share of US$ 116.4 million.
- The mobile imaging services market in South Korea is expected to have a CAGR of 2.2% through 2032, with a market share of 98.8 million.
- The hospitals and private clinics segment of the mobile imaging services market, based on end user, is expected to grow at an annual rate of 3.7% through 2032.
- The MRI segment holds the largest mobile imaging services market share, based on end users, and is expected to grow at an annual rate of 3.8% through 2032.
Cobalt Health, Digirad Corporation, Front Range Mobile Imaging, Alliance Healthcare Services, and Tridentusa Health Services are some major key players in the mobile imaging services market, holding a considerable mobile imaging services market share.
Both mobile imaging services market players and investors have been active in the investment activities that have provided impetus for services and technology advancements.
Some of the leading players include
- Cobalt Health
- Digirad Corporation
- FRONT RANGE MOBILE IMAGING
- Alliance HealthCare Services
- TridentUSA Health Services
Speak to Analyst:
Recent Developments: Collaboration and Product Launches
- In August 2018, Alliance HealthCare Services, Inc. collaborated with Northeast Radiology, and the latter became a division of Alliance HealthCare.
- TridentCare, a leading provider of portable diagnostic services, announced a new cooperation with American TelePhysicians in April 2022 to deliver mobile X-ray and ultrasound services across the United States.
- By Product Type :
- Nuclear Imaging
- By End User :
- Hospitals & Private Clinics
- Home Healthcare
- By Region :
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Get Full Access of this Report through our PayPal Payment Gateway
Explore Fact.MR’s Healthcare Reports
Medical Imaging Phantoms Market– Medical imaging phantoms are devices that are mainly used in the evaluation and analysis of medical imaging devices such as MRI scanners, CT scanners, etc. Medical imaging phantoms provide better and more consistent results than other objects such as live samples or cadavers.
Orthopedic Medical Imaging Systems Market– Worldwide orthopedic medical imaging system sales are anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 4% from 2022 to 2026. As per this latest Fact.MR analysis, the global orthopedic medical imaging systems market stands at US$ 9.3 billion in 2022 and is projected to attain a valuation of US$ 10.9 billion by the end of 2026.
Breast Imaging Technologies Market– Expanding at a CAGR of 7%, the global breast imaging technologies market is predicted to increase from a valuation of US$ 4.7 billion in 2022 to US$ 6.6 billion by the end of 2027.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583