According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Mental Health Market generated $383.31 million in 2020, and is estimated to garner $537.97 million by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 3.5% from 2021 to 2030. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market trends, value chain, top segments, top investment pockets, regional scenarios, and competitive landscape.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
- Acadia Healthcare
- The MENTOR Network
- Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Behavioral Health Network, Inc.
- CareTech Holdings PLC
- Strategic Behavioral Health
- Ascension Seton
- North Range Behavioral Health
- Pyramid Healthcare
- Promises Behavioral Health
Download Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12135
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, there were disruptions in gaining proper treatment for mental health disorders due to lockdown and close down of clinics. Only emergency mental health services were made available and non-emergency services were delayed.
- Owing to lockdown and social distancing measures implemented in many countries, inpatient treatments have been postponed. Moreover, some countries have been investing in innovative digital and telecommunication technologies to contact and avail consultation from mental health professionals. Thus, it is expected to create a positive impact.
The report offers detailed segmentation of the global mental health market based on disorder, services, age group, and region.
Based on disorder, the depression segment accounted for the highest market share in 2020, contributing to nearly two-fifths of the total share, and is expected to continue its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the eating disorders segment is expected to manifest the highest CAGR of 5.2% from 2021 to 2030.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12135
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060