As per the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Meningococcal Vaccine Industry garnered $1.93 billion in 2018, and is projected to garner $4.19 billion by 2026, witnessing a CAGR of 9.5% from 2019 to 2026. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
What is Meningococcal?
Contagious infection of the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord caused by Neisseria meningitides
What are Meningococcal vaccine used for?
Meningococcal vaccine used to cure the diseases caused by microorganisms such as Neisseria meningitides.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The global lockdown has paused the immunization programs. However, in certain regions the program schedules would be changed. In addition, the R&D processes for vaccine technology have come to a halt.
- Moreover, in a Covid-19 trial conducted by the University of Oxford, meningococcal medicine has been used as a placebo effect.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
Based on the type of vaccine, the conjugates segment accounted for the largest market share and accounted for almost half of the total sales in 2018, and is expected to maintain its position during the forecast period.
Furthermore, the segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 10.2% from 2019 to 2026. Based on region, North America achieved the highest share, holding almost half of the total sales in 2018, and is expected to maintain its share during the forecast period. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific region is also expected to show the fastest CAGR of 14.7% from 2019 to 2026. The market explores regions such as Europe, North America and LAMEA.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Bio-Med Pvt. Limited,
- Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products Co., Ltd.,
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc,
- Hualan Biological Engineering Inc.,
- Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
- PFIZER INC.,
- SANOFI S.A.,
- SERUM INSTITUTE OF INDIA PVT. LTD,
- Walvax Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Meningococcal market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of Meningococcal market in 2020?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the Meningococcal market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- As per the serotype, the MenACWY vaccine segment is accounted for the highest market share of 54% in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of the vaccine type, the conjugate vaccine segment accounted for the largest market share and is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment at a CAGR of 10.2%.
- By end user, the hospitals & clinics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.6% from 2019 to 2026, in terms of value.
- Region wise, North America was the major shareholder and accounted for 49.84% of the meningococcal vaccine market share in 2018.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060