Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Medical Hyperspectral Imaging Market by Application (Cancer Diagnostics, Image Guided Surgery, and Others), Product Type (Camera and Accessories) End User (Diagnostic Centres, Hospitals, and Research Centres): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030.” According to the report, the global medical hyperspectral imaging market was worth $272.10 million in 2020, and is anticipated to reach $408.80 million by 2030 manifesting a CAGR of 4.1% from 2021 to 2030.
What are the key trends in the Global Medical Hyperspectral Imaging Market report?
Rise in number of road accidents, growth in geriatric population, and technological advancements in bone graft devices drive the market growth.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
North America is projected to account for a major share of the global Global Medical Hyperspectral Imaging Market during the forecast period.owing to presence of well-established healthcare systems in the U.S. and Canada, increasing funding and investments, growing industrial applications of hyperspectral imaging, and advancements in hardware and software for image processing and analysis.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak led to the complete shutdown of production facilities.
- The outbreak disrupted and forced several industries to halt their activities, including subdomains of healthcare.
- Major players in the market faced supply chain interruptions during the pandemic and demand for products was significantly reduced.
- During the pandemic, hospitals and clinics experienced a notable decline in surgical procedures. This impacted the global medical hyperspectral imaging market.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
North America to lead the market during the forecast period.
Based on region, North America has the highest market share in 2020, accounting for nearly two-fifths of the global hyperspectral medical display market, and is expected to dominate the market by 2030. This growth is due to the presence of good health care. . in the United States and Canada, increased funding and investment, growth in the industrial use of hyperspectral imaging, and development in hardware and software for image processing and analysis. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2030. This growth is driven by advancements in healthcare infrastructure and increased demand for accurate procedures.
The camera segment will maintain the leading position throughout the forecast period
Based on product type, the camera segment contributed to the highest market share in 2020, accounting for more than half of the global medical hyperspectral imaging market, and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period policy. This growth is due to technological advances in hyperspectral imaging methods and cameras. The segment is expected to show the highest CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2030.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Diaspective Vision GmbH
- Cubert, Headwall Photonics Inc.
- Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S
- Specim Spectral Imaging Ltd.
- Resonon, Inc.
- Surface Optics Corp
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Global Medical Hyperspectral Imaging Market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of Global Medical Hyperspectral Imaging Market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the Global Medical Hyperspectral Imaging Market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- On the basis of application, the image guided surgery segment held the largest share in the global medical hyperspectral imaging market in 2020.
- On the basis of end user, the diagnostic centers segment held the largest medical hyperspectral imaging market share in 2020, and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- Region wise, North America is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 3.50 % during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060