According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled global Mass Spectrometry Market was pegged at $6.52 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $15.06 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2021 to 2030.
What is mass spectroscopy?
Mass spectrometry (MS) is an analytical technique that is used to measure the mass-to-charge ratio of ions. The results are typically presented as a mass spectrum, a plot of intensity as a function of the mass-to-charge ratio.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Owing to stringent guidelines for food products have been set in food & beverage industry by regulating authorities, such as the Food and Drug Administration and and technological advancements in the field of healthcare.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the global mass spectrometry market positively. There has been a high demand for multiple spectrometers from the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries due to the COVID-19 driving market
- This technology uses multiple spectrometry to detect different proteins in COVID-19 and is intended to deliver test results within 30 minutes. These developments are expected to foster the growth of the market.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
Mass spectrometry offers higher sensitivity than other analytical systems due to reduced background interference and higher specificity of characteristic separation patterns for identifying unknown compounds. Specific applications of mass spectrometry include drug discovery and testing, food contamination detection, pesticide residue analysis, isotope determination, protein identification, and carbon dating.
In addition, it can also determine the existence of suspected compounds with molecular weight data of the compounds in the mixture, and provides extensive isotopic data of the determined chemical data. Other uses include quantifying compounds in samples or studying the fundamentals of gas-phase ion chemistry (the chemistry of ions and neutrals in space). MS is now widely used in research laboratories that study the physical, chemical or biological properties of various compounds.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Danaher Corporation
• Waters Corporation
• Bruker Corporation
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• Perkinelmer, Inc.
• Shimadzu Corporation.
• Kore Technologies, Ltd.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. The total market value of mass spectroscopy market is $5,885.28 million in 2020
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of mass spectroscopy market in 2030?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the mass spectroscopy market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- Depending on technology, the hybrid mass spectrometry segment held 55% share in the global mass spectrometry market in 2020.
- By application, the pharma segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit highest CAGR of 8.50% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060