As per research conducted by Allied Market Research, the global human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) market generated revenue of $688 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,239 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 7.6% from 2018 to 2025. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market trends, top segments, major investment pockets, regional scenarios, value chain, and competitive landscape.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Market by Technology (Natural Source Extraction and Recombinant Technology), Therapeutic Area (Female Infertility Treatment, Male Hypogonadism, Oligospermic Treatment, and Others), and End User (Fertility Clinics, Research Institutes, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017–2025.
The ever-increasing incidence of medical conditions associated with infertility faced by both males and females is set to propel the demand for hCG over the years. In addition, significant traction gained by recombinant hCGâ€™s across several therapies, is set to contribute to the market growth.
Request Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3418
Natural source extraction segment contributed more than half of the total market share in 2017 and would remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This is due to their widespread applicability in treatment of infertility issues among men and women as well as other medical conditions such as cryptorchidism. However, the recombinant technology segment would register the fastest CAGR of 8.9% from 2018 to 2025, owing to the availability of recombinant hCGs in different dose strengths as a part of individualized therapy.
Key Findings of the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Market:
- The oligospermic treatment segment registered the second highest CAGR during the forecast period among the therapeutic area.
- The fertility clinics end user segment dominated the market, accounting for half of the total share in 2017.
- North America dominated the market, accounting for maximum share of the overall market in 2017.
- Germany was the highest contributor to the European human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) market in 2017 and is expected to maintain this dominance throughout the forecast period.
Fertility clinics segment to continue its lead throughout the forecast period
Availability of a wide range of fertility treatments under a single roof along with government reimbursements has enabled the fertility clinics segment to account for more than half of the total market share in 2017. This trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. However, the research institutes segment would grow at the highest CAGR of 8.9% from 2018 to 2025, owing to increase in R&D activities focusing on the usage of hCG in infertility treatment and their possible treatments such as in-vitro fertilization (IVF).
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3418
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market.