To prosper in this competitive marketplace, businesses are highly benefited if they adopt innovative solutions such as the U.S. Genetic Testing Market Size research report. A number of estimations and calculations have been executed in this market report by assuming a definite base year and the historic year. The market document also provides the knowledge of all the drivers and restraints which are derived through SWOT analysis. The U.S. Genetic Testing Market report considers various factors that have a great effect on the growth of the business which includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies, and the technical progress in the Healthcare industry.
The market is projected to grow from USD 4.38 billion in 2020 to USD 10.29 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 13.0% during the 2020-2027 period.
Get a FREE Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/105034
The U.S. Genetic Testing Market is driven by the rising cases of male pattern baldness. The incidence of baldness among men has become common among men globally. The prevalence of the condition is increasing with rise in risk factors such as smoking, poor eating habits, stress, and deficiency of essential nutrients and minerals. The rising cases of baldness among men have increased the adoption of hair transplants, which, in turn, is driving the growth of the market.
Drivers & Restraints
One of the critical drivers for the U.S. genetic testing market growth is the strong demand for early and preventive care. The growing economic burden for the treatment of diseases is leading to a stronger focus of healthcare providers and governing bodies towards the early diagnosis and screening for health risks. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), chronic diseases such as cardiovascular in the U.S. healthcare system account for an estimated USD 320 billion annually, in direct and indirect costs.
The competitive landscape of the U.S. Genetic Testing Market has been discussed in detail. The report highlights leading companies, their performance over the past few years, and their key strategies. The U.S. Genetic Testing Market report provides a comprehensive evaluation of several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. In addition to the growth stimulators, the report also discusses the challenges facing the market. Furthermore, the report provides forecast values for the market for the period 2020-2029. Additionally, it identifies areas that have witnessed the highest demand and applications for the product in recent years. Besides this, some of the leading products, major companies, and major recent industry developments have been highlighted in this report.
The healthcare industry caters to providing medical insurance, facilitating the provision of healthcare to patients, catering to medical supplies and equipment, and several other things. We at Fortune Business Insights find the pain points of such business providers and offer them the finest research reports which enable them to gain a leading edge in the industry.
Key players covered in the global U.S. Genetic Testing Market research report:
- Invitae Corporation (San Francisco, U.S.)
- Ambry Genetics (Aliso Viejo, U.S.)
- BioReference Laboratories, Inc. (Elmwood Park, U.S.)
- Progenity, Inc. (San Diego, U.S.)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (Secaucus, U.S.)
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Salt Lake City, U.S.)
- Fulgent Genetics (Temple City, U.S.)
- Burning Rock Biotech Limited (Guangzhou, China)
For More Detailed Information, Speak to Our Analyst at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/105034
Table of Content U.S. Genetic Testing Market:
- Introduction U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Research Scope U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Market Segmentation U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Research Methodology U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Definitions and Assumptions U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Executive Summary U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Market Dynamics U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Market Drivers U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Market Restraints U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Market Opportunities U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Key Insights U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Key Industry Developments – Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- SWOT Analysis U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Technological Developments U.S. Genetic Testing Market
- Value Chain Analysis U.S. Genetic Testing Market
Purchase Full Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/105034
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245