Polaris Market Research recently published [115+ Pages] research report on “Bariatric Surgery Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Device Type (Minimally Invasive Surgical Devices, Non-invasive Surgical Devices); By Procedure; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global bariatric surgery devices market size was valued at USD 1.84 billion in 2021 and is expected to touch USD 2.92 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
What Will be the Value of the Bariatric Surgery Devices Market in the Coming Future?
Bariatric surgery is a kind of fat-loss surgery implemented on overweight people to differ their digestive system in order to aid them in losing weight. This surgery beneficially diminishes the risks of several diseases, including type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, dyslipidemia, asthma, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Moreover, this surgery device improves the gastrointestinal tract by controlling the quantity of food that can be absorbed by restricting the stomach nutrients that can be absorbed by the gastric tract. Increasing demand for bariatric surgery devices is anticipated to propel the global bariatric surgery devices market share over the foreseen period.
Request Sample Copy of Bariatric Surgery Devices Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bariatric-surgery-devices-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Acknowledgment of the industry by product type, application, producers, and geographical regions.
- It offers dynamic market examination, such as market improvement requirements and market driving variables.
- The opportunities are recognized to track growing regions and countries.
- The major objective of this examination is to provide a perception of the market’s future and potential.
- This report also provides competitive developments such as new product launches, agreements, expansions, and investment in the market.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- M.I GmbH
- Apollo Endo-surgery Inc.
- Applied Medical Resources Corporation
- Aspire Bariatrics Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
- BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG
- Cook Medical LLC
- Cousin Biotech
- Grena Ltd
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mediflex Surgical Products
- Medtronic plc
- Olympus Corporation
- Reach Surgical
- Reshape Lifesciences Inc.
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Shanghai Yisi Medical Technology Co Ltd.
- Silimed Industries de Implants Ltd.
- Spatz Medical
- Standard Bariatrics Inc.
- Surgical Innovations Group plc
- Trokamed GmbH
- Victor Medical Instruments Co. Ltd.
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- The availability of specialized surgeons uplifts the market
The bariatric surgery devices market size is growing due to an upsurge in demand for minimally invasive surgeries (MIS) across the globe. Also, the rising rate of obesity in adults owing to uncontrolled intake of calories and changing lifestyle practices are anticipated to drive the global bariatric surgical devices industry over the assessment period.
Moreover, the accessibility of specialized surgeons in this surgical technique is anticipated to propel the global market over the foreseen period. The bariatric surgery devices market demand is estimated to enlarge considerably owing to the rising frequency of chronic conditions, such as high cholesterol, diabetes, and hypertension. Rising government initiatives towards this industry are also expected to fuel market growth. Advancement in technology is anticipated to uplift the global market over the assessment period.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/16461
- In January 2022, Spatz3 launched a new product which is approved by the FDA named Spatz3 Adjustable Balloon has the highest chance of treating obesity and shows better results of weight loss without loss of any deficiencies in micronutrients from the human body.
- In May 2022, ReShape Lifesciences made an agreement with OpenLoop to deliver virtual health services nationwide, which would be about weight loss and wellness with the help of reshapcare, which is a telehealth solution.
- Minimally invasive surgical devices considered as the highest market share
Based on device type, the bariatric surgery devices market segment dominated the market in 2021. The factors responsible for the segment’s dominance are the small number of incisions on the human body and its less pain.
- Sleeve gastrectomy is anticipated to propel the market
On the basis of procedure, the sleeve gastrectomy segment is expected to dominate the bariatric surgery devices market over the assessment period, owing to the growing demand for safe, efficient, and affordable surgeries. Also, the food and drug management approved that incision-free operations are preferable to regular ones, fueling the sleeve gastrectomy segment.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bariatric-surgery-devices-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Bariatric Surgery Devices Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 2.92 Billion|
|Market Size 2022 Value||USD 1.92 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||5.4% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||A.M.I GmbH, Apollo Endo-surgery, Inc., Applied Medical Resources Corporation, Aspire Bariatrics, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Cook Medical LLC, Cousin Biotech, Grena Ltd, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Mediflex Surgical Products, Medsil, Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, Reach Surgical, Reshape Lifesciences Inc., Richard Wolf GmbH, Shanghai Yisi Medical Technology Co, Ltd., Silimed Industries de Implants, Ltd., Spatz Medical, Standard Bariatrics, Inc., Surgical Innovations Group plc, Trokamed GmbH, Victor Medical Instruments Co., Ltd.|
|Segments Covered||By Device Type, By Procedure, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America is predicted to generate a significant market growth
On the basis of geography, the North American region is expected to propel the global bariatric surgery devices market over the assessment period. The rising cases of fatness and diabetes, the frequency of chronic diseases, and lifestyle changes with poor eating habits are responsible for the region’s dominance.
Furthermore, Asia Pacific is anticipated to propel the market growth for bariatric surgery devices owing to the growing rate of obesity-related diseases in regions it includes India, China, and Japan. Also, the increasing teenage and adult population, rapidly-rising co-morbidities such as diabetes and heart diseases, and government initiatives towards obesity are the key factors uplifting the market in the region.
Browse the Detail Report “Bariatric Surgery Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Device Type (Minimally Invasive Surgical Devices, Non-invasive Surgical Devices); By Procedure; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bariatric-surgery-devices-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Questions Covered in the Report are:
- What is the market size and forecast of the industry?
- Who are the key players driving this market?
- Which application/end-user or product type may search for the gradual growth expectations?
- What are the most crucial challenges the industry could face over the foreseen period?
- What growth strategies are the players considering sticking in the industry?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the bariatric surgery devices market report based on device type, procedure, and region:
By Device Type Outlook
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Devices
- Stapling Devices
- Energy/Vessel-sealing Devices
- Suturing Devices
- Non-invasive Surgical Devices
By Procedure Type Outlook
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass
- Revision Bariatric Surgery
- Non-invasive Bariatric Surgery
- Adjustable Gastric Banding
- Mini-gastric Bypass
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS)
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-aseptic-transfer-market
- Legionella Testing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/legionella-testing-market
- Biologics Contract Development Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biologics-contract-development-market
- Patient Referral Management Software Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-referral-management-software-market
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/nuclear-magnetic-resonance-spectroscopy-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727