As per the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Oncology/Cancer Drugs Market was accounted for $135.49 billion in 2020, and is estimated to garner $274.40 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2030.
What are the key trends in the Oncology/Cancer Drugs market report?
New product launch, agreement, collaboration, acquisition, partnership and product approval are the key trends in the Oncology/Cancer Drugs market report.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
North America has the highest growth rate of 6.8% in the market which is growing due to presence of large patient population, strong presence of key players, ease of drug availability, well developed healthcare infrastructure, favourable reimbursement policies in healthcare system, higher number of research, development, & innovation activities and higher adoption of advanced therapeutics.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The Covid-19 pandemic directly affected the supply of oncology drugs to cancer patients. Moreover, it became difficult to administer chemotherapy outside clinics.
- However, as the number of vaccination drives has increased, the market is expected to get back on track.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
Based on key factors, the breast cancer segment took the lion’s share in 2020, contributing almost one-fifth of the market. However, the lung cancer segment is estimated to have the highest CAGR of 9.3% from 2021 to 2030.
The report provides analysis of the global oncology/cancer drug market across regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The North American market has the lion’s share in 2020, accounting for almost half of the market. However, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to show the highest CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Abbvie Inc.,
- Amgen, Inc.,
- Astellas Pharma Inc.,
- Astrazeneca Plc,
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company,
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ag,
- Johnson & Johnson,
- Merck & Co., Inc.,
- Novartis International Ag,
- Pfizer, Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Oncology/Cancer Drugs market report ?
Q2. Which are the top companies hold the market share in Oncology/Cancer Drugs market?
Q3. Which is the most influencing segment growing in the Oncology/Cancer Drugs market report?
Q4. What would be forecast period in the market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- On the basis of drug class type, the targeted therapy segment held largest oncology drugs market share in 2020, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- On the basis of indication, the breast cancer segment held largest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest rate during the analysis period, followed by LAMEA.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060