The global epigenetics market stood at US$ 992.8 Million in 2022 and is expected to be valued at US$ 2.79 Billion by the end of 2032. As per the report, the epigenetics market is anticipated to grow at an impressive CAGR of around 10.9% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
Rising prevalence of cancer is likely to bode well for the global epigenetics market in the upcoming decade. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer caused about 10 million deaths in 2020 across the globe. Cases of breast cancer were 2.26 million and lung cancer were 2.21 million in the same year.
These numbers are projected to surge with lack of exercise, chronic inflammation, gene mutations, excessive smoking, and obesity. Thus, demand for epigenetics is set to grow at a fast pace in the forthcoming years.
Moreover, expanding application of epigenetics on non-oncology diseases, personalized medication, and target therapy is expected to provide new growth opportunities to key players.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=435
Increasing investments in epigenetics research and rising support from governments towards advancements in epigenetics to strengthen healthcare infrastructures are also anticipated to favor growth in the market throughout the forecast period.
Besides, epigenetic biomarkers have been very useful in the detection and management of various oncology and non-oncology diseases for many years. Thus, regulatory bodies are expected to invest more in further research activities on epigenetics, which would fuel the market in the next decade.
Furthermore, increasing shift of healthcare professionals towards epigenetics-based assays from conventional microarrays owing to lack of experimental bias and requirement of low concentration of input samples is projected to aid growth.
Increasing focus of researchers worldwide on the development of advanced epigenetic sequencing platforms and instruments is another factor that would propel growth.
- North America epigenetics market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 245 Mn in 2022 and account for around 24.7% share.
- Epigenetics market in Europe is likely to be valued at US$ 269 Mn in 2022 and exhibit a share of about 27.1%.
- Top 3 countries in the global epigenetic market are set to hold a share of approximately 33.2% in the forthcoming years.
- The global epigenetic market stood at US$ 992.8 Mn in 2022 and is projected to be valued at US$ 2.79 Bn by 2032.
- Increasing adoption of DNA methylation technology to evaluate human genomes is set to push the global epigenetic market to 10.9% CAGR in 2022-2032.
- Ability of epigenetics to push the development of therapeutic strategies to reverse dysregulation in cancer would propel growth.
- Increasing prevalence of genetic conditions and infectious diseases is likely to drive the need for drugs derived from epigenetic research, thereby boosting growth.
- Concerns associated with standardization over diagnostics based on epigenetics and lack of skilled professionals may hamper the market.
- Expensive nature of instruments required for epigenetics studies owing to their advanced functionalities may decline sales in the market.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=435
Key players in the global epigenetic market are focusing on collaborations, acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers to expand their businesses and accelerate research & development activities to offer better solutions to customers.
- In August 2020, Illumina Inc., a leading American biotechnology company, acquired Grail, a reputed firm working on the early detection of different types of cancers. Grail is currently striving to receive approval from the FDA for its Galleri test. The company had been enrolling patients for trials to expand the dataset by focusing on genomes associated with cancer-causing epigenetic factors.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- New England Biolabs
- Merck Millipore
- Zymo Research
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Active Motif
Get Access of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/435
More Valuable Insights on Epigenetics Market
In its recent study, Fact.MR reveals factors influencing the growth in the global epigenetics market during the assessment period. The study also offers compelling insights into prominent drivers creating growth opportunities in the epigenetics market through detailed segmentation as follows:
- Epigenetic Kits
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis Industry: Epigenetic Reagents
- Epigenetic Enzymes
- Bioinformatics Tools
- Epigenetics Instruments and Consumables
- Epigenetics DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- MicroRNA Modification
- Chromatic Structures
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- North America
- Latin America
Key Questions Covered in the Epigenetics Market Report
- What is the valuation of epigenetics market currently?
- At what CAGR epigenetics market is projected to expand during the forecast period?
- What is the valuation of the epigenetics market in China?
- What will be the size of the epigenetics market in 2032?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market: Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases is set to surge the demand for blood flow measurement devices globally. As per Fact.MR, the global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market: The global medical nonwoven disposables market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. Rapid advancements in nonwoven production and its excellent bacterial filtering efficiency are expected to create new growth opportunities in the market.
Tissue Processor Equipment Market: With a CAGR of 4.8%, the global tissue processor equipment market is expected to grow from US$ 426.3 Mn in 2022 to US$ 681 Mn by the end of 2032. Ability of tissue processor equipment to help surgeons with early diagnosis and initiate quick treatment procedures is expected to push growth.
Reprocessed Medical Devices Report: The U.S. reprocessed medical devices market is anticipated to have a bright outlook over the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of reprocessed medical devices that are favored by supportive regulatory policies given by the government.
Point of Care Testing Research: Overall, sales of point of care diagnostic kits are anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 to 2028. The Europe point of care diagnostics market is also anticipated to hold a significant market share in the global industry landscape.
Coronary Stents Market Outlook: As such, the coronary stenting systems market is projected to witness robust growth over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 12.9% to reach US$ 25.7 Bn by 2028.
Oligonucleotide Synthesis Industry: Demand for oligonucleotide synthesis in therapeutics will continue to thrive, with a documented CAGR of 18.4% during the 2015-2021 historical period of assessment, while demand for oligonucleotide synthesis in research proliferated at a rate of 10.0% during the same period
Sepsis Diagnostics Market Size: Rising Multinational Sepsis Prevalence Serving as a Growth Accelerator. Future prospects are expected to appear equally bright, with short-term projections expecting a valuation of over US$ 1.1 Billion in 2026.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583