Polaris Market Research recently published [115+ Pages] research report on “Electrophysiology Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Treatment, Diagnostic); By Indication (AF, SVT, AVNRT, WPW); By End-Use (Hospitals, ASCs); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global electrophysiology devices market size & share was valued at USD 5.54 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 13.98 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period.
What are Electrophysiology Devices? What is the Expected Size & Share of the Electrophysiology Devices Market?
The electrophysiology examination is performed to evaluate the heart’s electrical system or activity. Electrophysiology devices are the devices used in the detection and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. These devices are also known as cardiology specialty equipment. The EP devices include a 3D mapping system, ablation catheter, and radio frequency generator.
Moreover, the mapping space aids in minimizing the risk related to traditional X-Ray processes while enhancing diagnostic output due to innovations in electrophysiology medical devices. The rising frequency of heart diseases is propelling the electrophysiology devices market demand over the foreseen period. The rising number of old age people across the world is another factor uplifting the global market.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/electrophysiology-devices-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Highlights of the Report.
- The entire analysis includes an assessment of the evaluating market.
- Estimation of growth opportunities in key segments and regions.
- Major changes in industry dynamics.
- Current, historical, and projected size of the market by both value and volume.
- Reliable industry value chain and supply chain analysis.
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their presence in the industry.
- Detailed company profiling of top players in the
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Acutus Medical Inc.
- Angio Dynamics
- AtriCure Inc.
- Biosense Webster (Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.)
- Biotronik Inc
- CardioFocus Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Siemens AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- MicroPortScientific Corporation
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare AG
- Stereotaxis Inc
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
The electrophysiology devices market share is rising due to increasing disease awareness programs in numerous developing countries. Also, electrophysiology simplifies to manage the mobile cardiac telemetry and ambulatory ECG monitoring. Further, electrophysiology is boosting the detecting and treatment capacity of healthcare practitioners across the globe and is anticipated to drive the global industry over the assessment period.
Furthermore, the rapid rise in the frequency of cardiac and heart failure cases among youth due to changing lifestyles, including consuming alcohol and smoking, are the major factors that drive the electrophysiology devices market size. Also, advancement in technology and the focus of evolving countries towards enhancing the healthcare infrastructure are the factors anticipated to propel the global industry over the assessment period.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15811
- In January 2022, Pharmaceutical company Abbott Laboratories announced that the EnSite X Electrophysiology system with EnSite omnipolar technology had received US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) clearance for the treatment of individuals with atrial fibrillation.
- In April 2021, The FDA approved the AcQCrossTM series of universal trans septal crossing devices, according to Acutus Medical, Inc., an organization focused on improving the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
- The diagnostic devices segment is considered the largest market share
On the basis of application, the diagnostic devices segment is accounted for the largest electrophysiology devices market share. Increasing use of cardiac monitors for arrhythmia monitoring, rising requirement for portable digital systems & catheters for the detection of cardiac problems, and rapid rise in technological advancement are the factors responsible for the segment’s largest industry share.
- The atrial fibrillation segment accounted for the highest market share
On the basis of indication, the atrial fibrillation segment is considered the largest market revenue share in 20221. The major factor responsible for this segment’s dominance is a persistent arrhythmia that uplifts the risk of blood clotting and stroke atrial fibrillation.
- The hospital segment dominated the industry
Based on end-use, the electrophysiology devices market segmentations are classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. Out of all the hospital segments, it accounted for a substantial market share in 2021. This is due to the rising use of advanced technological cardiac rhythm management and electrophysiological procedure.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/electrophysiology-devices-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Electrophysiology Devices Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 13.98 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 5.54 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||10.8% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Abbott, Acutus Medical, Inc., Angio Dynamics, AtriCure, Inc. Biosense Webster (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), Biotronik Inc, CardioFocus, Inc.General Electric Company, F. Siemens AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., MicroPortScientific Corporation, Medtronic, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Siemens Healthcare AG, Stereotaxis Inc.|
|Segments Covered||By Application, By Indication, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America accounted for the highest market share
On a geographical basis, the North American region dominated the industry in 2021 and is anticipated to dominate the market over the assessment period. This is due to rising rates of heart failure and cardiac arrhythmia owing to the consumption of alcohol, smoking, and unhealthy lifestyle.
Moreover, Asia Pacific is anticipated to propel the electrophysiology devices market over the foreseen period. The factors accountable for the region’s dominance are the high elderly population, rising risk of cardiac diseases, and unmet clinical requirements. Also, the region is dominating due to the rapid rise in the development of healthcare infrastructure and increasing disposable income in evolving nations that, includes India and China.
Browse the Detail Report “Electrophysiology Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Treatment, Diagnostic); By Indication (AF, SVT, AVNRT, WPW); By End-Use (Hospitals, ASCs); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/electrophysiology-devices-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
Key Questions Answered in The Report Include.
- What is the total market value of the industry report?
- Which is the base year calculated in this report?
- What are the major factors positively influencing the market?
- What are the key regions covered in this report?
- Who are the leading players in the industry?
- What is the predicted growth rate of the industry?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the electrophysiology devices market report based on application, indication, end-use, and region:
By Application Outlook
- Treatment Devices
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Automated External defibrillators (AEDs)
- Pacemakers CRT-P
- Diagnostic Devices
- Holter Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters
- Electrocardiograph (ECG)
- EP Mapping & Imaging Systems
- Insertable Cardiac Monitors (ICM)
BY Indication Outlook
- Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Nodal Re-entry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW)
By End-Use Outlook
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-aseptic-transfer-market
- Legionella Testing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/legionella-testing-market
- Biologics Contract Development Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biologics-contract-development-market
- Patient Referral Management Software Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-referral-management-software-market
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/nuclear-magnetic-resonance-spectroscopy-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727