According to a report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Dialyzer Market by Type and by End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 – 2025,”the global dialyzer market was valued at $2810 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $4,529 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.2 % from 2018 to 2025. North America was the highest revenue contributor in 2017 and is expected to remain the same throughout the forecast period.
What study provides about dialyzer market report?
The study provides an in-depth analysis dialyzer market share with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
What are the growth opportunities for dialyzer market?
Technological advancements leading to better adoption and opportunities in emerging economies are anticipated to offer growth opportunities for the global dialyzer market.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, several hemodialysis clinics were closed due to strict regulations regarding social gathering and social distancing.
- Moreover, the majority of the professional healthcare workers were diverted to treat Covid-19 patients.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
Dialyzer sector is high to generate revenue opportunities till 2025
The advanced dialyzer segment had the largest share in 2017, accounting for more than two-thirds of the total market, as it is more efficient in removing small particles during dialysis compared to the dialyzer is low. Moreover, the segment is expected to show the fastest CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. The low-end dialyzer segment is expected to experience gradual growth through 2025.
The dialysis center segment will dominate the market by 2025
The intermediate dialysis segment led the market in 2017 in terms of revenue, contributing more than four-fifths of the market, due to the availability of trained medical personnel in dialysis facilities to provide better job disease. However, the home dialysis segment is estimated to exhibit the fastest CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period, owing to the advent of advanced dialysis products and high efficiency that can be used by patients at home.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Asahi Kasei Corporation,
- Baxter International Inc.,
- Bain Medical Equipment,
- Kawasumi Laboratories Inc.,
- Medtronic Plc. (Bellco),
- Allmed Medical Care Holdings Limited,
- Toray Industries, Inc.,
- Jiangsu Lengthen Life Science and Technology Co., Ltd,
- Braun Melsungen AG,
- Browndove Healthcare (P) Ltd,
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA,
- NIKKISO CO., LTD.,
- Jihua Medical Apparatus & Instruments Co., Ltd,
- Weigao group,
- China Chengdu Wesley Biotech Co., Ltd,
- Medica Group, Ltd, and
- Medivators, Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of dialyzer market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of dialyzer market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the dialyzer market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- Based on type, the high-flux dialyzer segment accounted for nearly half share of the dialyzer industry in 2017.
- The home dialyzer segment is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- Based on region, North America accounted for a major share of the global dialyzer market in 2017.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest rate in the dialyzer market during the analysis period, followed by LAMEA.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060