Polaris Market Research recently published [115+ Pages] research report on “Dermatology Imaging Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Imaging Modality (Digital Photographic Imaging, Dermoscopy); By Application (Pigmented Lesions, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global dermatology imaging devices market size was valued at 1,737.92 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3,183.88 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
What is the Expected Size & Share of Dermatology Imaging Devices Market?
Dermatology imaging devices are used in dermatology clinics and hospitals to perform skin exams and closely assess the skin wound. It aids in magnifying the skin’s surface up to a 10× microscope objective. Dermatology imaging devices are also known as dermatoscopy. Also, these are basically handheld devices.
In addition, dermatology devices are utilized in the detection and treatment of skin-related diseases, beautifying surgeries, and replacement of disfigured, damaged parts of the body, acne, and several other skin disorders. Rising demand for dermatology imaging devices to monitor the disease condition is anticipated to uplift the dermatology imaging devices market share over the assessment period.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dermatology-imaging-devices-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Highlights of the Report
- Characterize, portray and forecast the dermatology imaging devices market by product type, application, manufacturers, and geographical regions
- Competitive landscape and strategies of key players
- Analysis of dynamic market examination, including market driving variables and market improvement requirements
- Analysis by geography with consumption of the product/service in the region
- Future outlook and prospects for the market
Some of the Top Companies in the Market Are:
- Canfield Scientific
- Atys Medical
- Bomtech Electronics Co. Ltd
- Canfield Scientific Inc.
- Cortex Technology
- Courage + Khazaka electronic GmbH
- Emage Medical LLC
- Fotofinder Systems GmbH
- Fude Medical instrument ltd
- TPM- Taberna Pro Medicum GmbH
- MetaOptima Technology Inc
- Macquarie medical systems
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- The non-invasive method of skin diagnosing is propelling the industry
The dermatology imaging devices market demand is rising due to the number of aesthetic methods rising across the world. Also, rising disposable income, where consumers are liable to invest in improving their image, is likely to raise the industry over foreseen period. The crucial initiatives by the market players towards the industry drive the market. The highly visible nature of skin diseases is predicted to boost the industry.
Furthermore, the new technologies which allow capturing an image of the wound and handheld cameras with a high-resolution copy of the image into a document of the patient health are boosting the growth of the industry. The rising acceptance of non-invasive methods of skin diagnosing is anticipated to accelerate the dermatology imaging devices market size over the forecast period. Also, the rising demand for better and stronger products in the dermatology tomography devices market is likely to propel the market demand.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15731
- In March 2021, Barco announced a partnership with modernizing medicine so that dermatologists can use dermatology imaging devices and innovative technology in their day-to-day practice sessions.
- In December 2021, Canfield Scientific, Inc. Acquired Medici Medical s.r.l to carry out innovations in dermoscopy to provide advanced learning in the field of medical imaging.
- The Dermoscopy segment is considered the largest revenue share
On the basis of imaging modality, the dermoscopy imaging modality segment dominated the industry in 2021 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the assessment period. The factors responsible for the region’s dominance are that it detects skin wounds ten times with the devices and covers a deep range of the wound.
- Skin cancer is anticipated to boost the industry
On the basis of application, the dermatology imaging devices market segmentations are divided into pigmented lesions, psoriasis, skin cancer, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. Out of all, the skin cancer segment is expected to drive the market owing to the growing number of patients diagnosed with skin cancer.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dermatology-imaging-devices-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Dermatology Imaging Devices Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 3,183.88 Million|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 1,737.92 Million|
|Expected CAGR Growth||7.1% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||3Dmd, Atys Medical, Barcos, Bomtech Electronics Co. Ltd, Canfield Scientific Inc., Cortex Technology, Cakiberid, Courage + Khazaka electronic GmbH, DermSpectra, Emage Medical LLC, E-consystems, Fotofinder Systems GmbH, Fude Medical instrument ltd, Navitar, TPM- Taberna Pro Medicum GmbH, MetaOptima Technology Inc, Macquarie medical systems, pixience, Quantificare|
|Segments Covered||By Imaging Modality, By Application, By End-use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- Asia Pacific is predicted to generate significant market growth
On a geographical basis, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at a considerable rate over the foreseen period. The factors accountable for the region’s dominance are the initiatives towards the research and development of the industry by several major players. Also, rising awareness about lesions on the skin and the availability of inexpensive treatments is another factor fuelling the industry.
Moreover, the North American region is considered the highest dermatology imaging devices market revenue and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. The dominant factors are huge healthcare infrastructure, rising concerns about skin cancer & skin illness, and novel dermatological equipment to treat skin diseases.
Browse the Detail Report “Dermatology Imaging Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Imaging Modality (Digital Photographic Imaging, Dermoscopy); By Application (Pigmented Lesions, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dermatology-imaging-devices-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Questions Answered in The Report Include
- What is the study period of the market?
- What will be the growth rate of the industry over the foreseen period?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the dermatology devices market?
- Which region has the largest share of the market?
- Who are the key players in the industry?
- What’s the competition in this industry, both company, and country-wise?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the dermatology imaging devices market report based on Imaging modality, application, end-user, and region:
By Imaging Modality Outlook
- Digital Photographic Imaging
By Application Outlook
- Pigmented Lesions,
- Skin cancer
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
By End-Use Outlook
- Specialty clinics
- Skin rejuvenation centers
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-aseptic-transfer-market
- Legionella Testing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/legionella-testing-market
- Biologics Contract Development Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biologics-contract-development-market
- Patient Referral Management Software Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-referral-management-software-market
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/nuclear-magnetic-resonance-spectroscopy-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727