Award winning market research company Fact.MR has conducted a latest study on the global blood thawing system market for the upcoming decade. As per its findings, a steady growth outlook is expected for 2021, primarily underpinned by the growing demand for blood thawing systems of various capacities such as 2 bags, 4 bags and others. With the increase in research & development activities within blood transfusion centers and diagnostic laboratories, the market is expected to witness credible gains during the forecast period of 2021 and 2031.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5772
According to Fact.MR, dry plasma thawers are expected to be the leading segment in blood thawing systems through 2021 on the back of various advantages such as high efficiency and reduced thawing time. Also, incorporation of advanced technology by leading manufacturers is set to raise the industry value for blood value systems substantially during the forecast period. Furthermore, growing demand for blood thawing systems from blood banks, hospitals across United States, Canada, Germany and other developed countries will provide growth opportunities for the key players.
Fact.MR estimates, the global blood thawing system market is expected to exceed a value of US$ 350 Mn through 2031.
“Due to increasing demand for 2-bag and 4-bag blood thawing system, manufacturers will focus on offering technological advancements,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
- In terms of product type, dry plasma thawers are likely to gain traction over the coming years
- Blood plasma and RBCs are spearheading the growth of the market as the most lucrative segment in terms of sample
- Growing demand from hospitals, and blood transfusion centers will augment the market growth
- United States is leading the growth of blood thawing system across North America backed by rising demand from end-users such as blood banks & hospitals
- Germany is expected to be the epicenter of European blood thawing system market through 2021
- China is anticipated to be the world’s fastest growing blood thawing system industry due to the consistent demand from the pharmaceutical sector
- India will emerge as a highly lucrative market for blood thawing systems over the coming years
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5772
- Technological advancements in sample thawing devices will drive the market sales
- Increasing application of blood thawing system in diabetes nonnuclear cells that are used in cell-based assays will aid the demand
- Growing demand in end-sue sectors such as diagnostic laboratories, blood transfusion centers and others will improve the market growth
- High cost of automation for blood thawing system will likely restrict the growth of market
- Dearth of skilled professional and lack of maintenance leading to fatal errors may pose a challenge to the market players
Fact.MR has listed some of the prominent key manufacturers operating in the global blood thawing system market which includes Fremon Scientific Inc., Helmer Scientific Inc., Barkey GmbH & Co. KG, Boekel Scientific, KW Scientific Apparatus SRL, Cardinal Health, Cytiva, Sarstedt AG & Co. KG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Sartorius AG. Key players are focusing on new product launches to gain a competitive edge in the industry.
For instance, in November 2020, Cerus Corporation announced the approval Intercept Blood System for Cryoprecipitation by U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Get Free Access of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5772
More Insights on the Blood Thawing System Market
Fact.MR has published a recent report on global blood thawing system market for the upcoming decade. In its latest report, Fact.MR provides a detailed analysis on its ongoing and upcoming trends, opportunities, developments and challenges that the market is expected to witness through 2021 and beyond. To understand the market scenario better, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (dry plasma thawers and wet plasma thawers), capacity (2 bags, 4 bags, 8 bags and others), sample (blood plasma, RBCs, platelets, whole blood, and others), end-user (blood banks, transfusion centers, hospitals & diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical companies and others) and regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Plasma Fractionation Market: A latest study by Fact.MR on the plasma fractionation market offers an in-depth evaluation on the opportunities and trends through 2021 and beyond. The study scrutinizes crucial trends that are currently shaping market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the challenges, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Mycoplasma Detection System Market: Fact.MR provides a detailed valuation of mycoplasma detection system market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets that has been provided in the report. A list of prominent companies functioning in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Platelet Rich Plasma Market: Fact.MR delivers an in-depth analysis on global platelet rich plasma market with the strategies and competitive landscape through 2021 and beyond. The key players’ market share data provided by the report given you a detailed insights on the shortcomings and forthcomings of the market for the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583