Autoinjectors market is expected to reach $5,732.6 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 18.1% from 2020 to 2027, in terms of value. Rise in prevalence of anaphylaxis, increase in preference among patients to choose self-administration of injections, and technological advancements in autoinjectors fuel the growth of the global autoinjectors market. On the other hand, availability of alternative treatment options such as general injections and oral tablets impedes the growth to some extent. However, patent expiry of biologics to fuel biosimilar demands is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the key players in the industry.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
- Antares Pharma
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Johnson and Johnson
- Mylan N.V.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Novartis AG
- SHL Medical
- Ypsomed AG
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1461
- The outbreak of the pandemic has led to an increased demand for autoinjectors that can be used and monitored in the home environment.
- At the same time, although COVID-19 has brought effects on many aspects such as travel bans and quarantines, the restrictive measures have not been imposed on the healthcare industry, thereby leaving the global autoinjectors market unaffected.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1461
Based on type, the disposable autoinjectors segment accounted for more than two-thirds of the global autoinjectors market share in 2019 and is expected to rule the roost by the end of 2027. The same segment is also anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 18.4% throughout the forecast period. This is because the key market players are highly focused on the development of autoinjector devices.
Based on end user, the home care settings segment contributed to more than three-fifths of the global autoinjectors market revenue in 2019 and is anticipated to lead the trail till 2027. Simultaneously, the same segment would also manifest the fastest CAGR of 18.3% during the study period. This is due to increased patient preference for autoinjectors and rise in prevalence of anaphylaxis.
Based on geography, North America generated the highest share in 2019, garnering more than two-fifths of the global autoinjectors market. This is attributed to higher awareness among people, increased adoption of autoinjectors, higher number of the target population, supportive reimbursement policies, and availability of advanced devices in the region. Asia-Pacific, on the other hand, would grow at the fastest CAGR of 18.6% from 2020 to 2027.
𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘
- By type, the disposable autoinjectors segment accounted for a $1,021.7in the global autoinjectors market in 2019.
- By application, the anaphylaxis segment account for the largest share and the rheumatoid arthritis segment is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR of 18.7% throughout the forecast period.
- By end user, home care settings accounted for the largest share and expected to dominate the market with a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period.
- North America accounted for the largest share in the global autoinjectors market. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest growth rate for throughout the forecast period
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060