According to the report published by Allied Market Research, The global Hydrocephalus Shunts Market Size stood at USD 291.00 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 322.01 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.8% from 2020 to 2027.
Rise in prevalence of hydrocephalus, growth in adoption of advanced programmable valves, and surge in incidences of neurological disorder drive the growth of the global hydrocephalus shunts market. However, shunt malfunction and related infections and shunt-free treatments for hydrocephalus restrain the market growth. On the other hand, advancements in smart shunt technology is anticipated to present new opportunities in the coming years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2682
- The covid-19 outbreak has led to inconsistent and interrupted supply chain activities and lack of human resources. This has created numerous challenges for the industry.
- The lockdowns imposed to curb the spread had resulted in shutdown of neurological wards and clinics across several countries.
- Owing to the growing number of corona patients, most of the neurosurgeons were reassigned to COVID-19 wards, which deteriorated inconsistencies in access for neurosurgical treatments for hydrocephalic patients.
Key Players of Global Hydrocephalus Shunts Market Report–
- Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG
- Surgiwear Ltd.
- HLL Lifecare Limited
- HpBio Próteses, Inc.
- Integra Life Sciences
- Kaneka Medix Corporation
- Medtronic plc
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Spiegelberg GmbH & CO. KG
- Tokibo Co., Ltd.
Global Hydrocephalus Shunts Market Segmentation: –
By Age Group
For Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2682
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
The global hydrocephalus shunts market across North America, contributed to the highest share in terms of revenue, holding more than two-fifths of the total market share in 2019. This is owing to the presence of key medical devices companies in the region. However, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to manifest the fastest CAGR of 3.3% from 2020 to 2027, owing to increase in awareness regarding neurological diseases and related treatment options in the region, along with a rising incidences of strokes.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2031?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/2682
Other Top Trending Reports:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By 2030
- Healthcare IT Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By 2030
- Healthcare Gamification Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By 2030
- Medical Clothing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By 2030
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060