Polaris Market Research recently published [115+ Pages] research report on “Population Health Management Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Software, Services); By End-Use (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Others); By Mode Of Delivery; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
What is Population Health Management? How Big is Population Health Management Market Share?
According to the research report, the global population health management market share was valued at USD 24.96 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 74.91 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period.
Population health management is the method of boosting the clinical health results of a specified group of people through stronger care coordination and patient involvement, aided by relevant financial and care models. The aim of population health management is to improve the health conditions of current patients and aid healthcare professionals and public services.
Moreover, population health management is a determined, holistic tactic to gather and estimate the patient’s health-related figures. Also, it aids patients, and healthcare providers have a real-time approach to medical information. Rising government initiatives towards the healthcare industry and the growing prevalence of diseases across the globe are anticipated to propel the population health management market demand over the foreseen period.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/population-health-management-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Highlights of the Report
- Overview and scope of the population health management market
- Revenue and sales of the industry by type and application
- Major players in the market
- Players and sales data of the industry
- Marketing strategy analysis and development trends
- Market effect factor analysis and industry growth
- A complete framework analysis, including an assessment of the market
- Major changes in market dynamics
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- McKesson Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips
- Cerner Corporation
- Healthagen LLC
- Health Catalyst
- UnitedHealth Group
To Know Additional Information on Market Players, Download Sample PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Rising healthcare awareness is uplifting the industry
The population health management market size is uplifting due to the growing demand for patient-centric care solutions. This is due to rising healthcare awareness. Also, advancement in technology in the healthcare sector is another factor driving the market. Further, an upsurge in demand for stronger medical facilities is expected to offer significant growth opportunities to the industry over the assessment period.
Furthermore, increasing research and development activities in the healthcare sector are anticipated to grow at a considerable rate. Growing awareness towards the acceptance of better-personalized medicine is predicted to boost the population health management market share at a significant rate for the key players working in the market over the forecast period. Several population health management initiatives taken by hospital executives and clinicians which is expected to propel the industry.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/13471
- In February 2020. Manorama Infosolutions and Allscripts had formed a partnership (India). The agreement was formed to allow Manorama to integrate the Allscripts interoperability platform, dbMotion Solution.
- In 2021, the U.S., along with the World Bank, European Union, and African development bank, is providing financial support for the development of the medical sector in several ways.
- The software segment accounted for the highest market share
On the basis of components, the population health management market segmentations are divided into software and services. The software segment is considered the largest market share in 2021 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the foreseen period. The factors responsible for the segment’s dominance are increasing implementation of the software solutions by suppliers & payers and increasing spending on the evolution of the software solution.
- The healthcare providers segment is anticipated to dominate the industry
On the basis of end-use, the healthcare providers segment is considered the largest revenue share in 2021 and is anticipated to preserve its dominance over the examination period. The accountable factors for this segment’s dominance are increasing advancement and technological investment in the medical department across the globe.
Request for Discount on this Report Before Purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/population-health-management-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Population Health Management Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 74.91 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 24.96 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||13.5% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||ZeOmega, McKesson Corporation, Koninklijke Philips, Lumeris, Cerner Corporation, Healthagen LLC, Health Catalyst, UnitedHealth Group, and Persivia.|
|Segments Covered||By Component, By Mode of Delivery, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America held the largest revenue share
On a geographical basis, the North American region is considered as the highest population health management market share. The key factors answerable for the region’s dominance are rising federal medical mandates to reduce costs, increasing government initiatives, growing acceptance of EHRs, and awareness of personalized and value-based reimbursements, also these factors are anticipated to maintain their dominance over the assessment period.
Furthermore, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a considerable rate over the prediction period. The aspects of this region’s considerable share are rising medical tourism and are anticipated to propel the market over the assessment period. Also, executing strict government regulation towards the industry is another factor accelerating the population health management market.
Browse the Detail Report “Population Health Management Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Software, Services); By End-Use (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Others); By Mode Of Delivery; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/population-health-management-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Questions Answered in The Report Include
- What is the total market worth of the population health management industry?
- What is the anticipated CAGR of the market in the forecast period?
- What are the key driving factors for the growth of the industry?
- Which is the prominent rising segment in the market?
- Who are the key players operating in the industry?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the population health management market report on the basis of component, mode of delivery, end-user, and region:
By Component Outlook
By Mode Of Delivery Outlook
By End-Use Outlook
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Pharmaceutical Aseptic Transfer Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmaceutical-aseptic-transfer-market
- Legionella Testing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/legionella-testing-market
- Biologics Contract Development Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biologics-contract-development-market
- Patient Referral Management Software Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-referral-management-software-market
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/nuclear-magnetic-resonance-spectroscopy-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727