According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the Asia-Pacific IVF Services Market generated $8.10 billion in 2018, and is estimated to reach $24.21 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 11.6% from 2019 to 2028. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market dynamics, supply chain, value chain, company profiles and competitive scenario.
Which are the top 5 emerging investments markets in asia-pacific ivf services market?
The top 5 emerging investments markets in the asia-pacific ivf services market are China, India, South Korea, Japan and Australia.
What are the key trends in the asia-pacific ivf services market report?
The key trends in the asia-pacific ivf services market are rise in infertility rate, increase in trend of delayed pregnancies, surge in IVF success rate, and rise in disposable income
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- According to ASPIRE-Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction, IVF services have come to halt during the coronavirus pandemic by considering the unknown effects of Covid-19 on embryos and pregnancy.
- In Asia-Pacific, China has been severely affected by coronavirus, and to avoid the transmission in the new born babies, the sperm fertilization has been stopped in China.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
On the basis of the end user, the maternity hospital sector contributed the most in 2019, accounting for almost three-fifths of the total, and it is expected to maintain its position during the forecast period. However, the hospital sector is expected to register the highest CAGR of 12.7% from 2019 to 2028.
Based on the type of cycle, the new cycle segment (non-donor) achieved the largest share in 2018, holding almost two-thirds of the total volume, and is expected to -maintain a lot of weight during the growing season. Also, this segment is estimated to have the highest CAGR of 11.8% from 2019 to 2028. The report also examines thawed (non-donor) IVF cycles and egg donor IVF cycles.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Apollo Hospitals Dhaka,
- Australian Concept Infertility Medical Center (ACIMC),
- Bahosi Fertility Centre,
- Bangkok IVF center,
- Bloom Fertility and Healthcare,
- Bloom Fertility Center,
- Bourn Hall Fertility Center,
- Bumrungrad International Hospital,
- Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Infertility,
- CHA Fertility Center,
- Chennai Fertility Center,
- Cloudnine Fertility,
- Damai Service Hospital,
- Fatemieh Infertility Center,
- Fertility Associates,
- Fertility Centre Nepal (Part of Wecare Health Services, India),
- Fertility First,
- Flinders Reproductive Medicine Pty Ltd,
- Genea Oxford Fertility Limited,
- IHH Healthcare Berhad
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of asia-pacific ivf services market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of asia-pacific ivf services market in 2019?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the asia-pacific ivf services market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- The fresh IVF cycle (non-donor) segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 10.2% (in terms of value) from 2020 to 2028
- China generated the highest revenue in the Asia-Pacific IVF services market in 2019
- Japan witnessed the highest number of IVF treatments cycles in 2019
- India is expected to register the highest CAGR of 13.1% (in terms of value) throughout the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060