According to the report published by Allied Market Research, The Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market size surpassed USD 3.04 billion in 2020 and is estimated to grow at USD 4.73 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2030. The report offers an in-depth analysis of the market size, emerging and current trends, future estimations, and key players.
Increase in the prevalence of hospital acquired infections, surge in patient population base especially in developing economies, and improved government awareness to fight antimicrobial resistance are a few of the key factors that drive the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market. The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is expanding, due to the increase in the prevalence of infectious diseases, epidemics, and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10647
Key Players of Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market Report –
- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.,
- Biomerieux SA
- Merck KGaA (MilliporeSigma)
- Dickinson and Company
- Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Global Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Market Segmentation –
By Product Type
- Manual Products
- Automated Products
By Method Type
- Disks Diffusion
- Rapid Automation Method
By End User
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
Based on region, North America contributed to the highest share in 2020, holding more than two-fifths of the total share, and is anticipated to lead during the forecast period. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to portray the fastest CAGR of 7.9% from 2021 to 2030.
For Purchase Enquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/10647
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2031?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/10647
Other Top Trending Reports:
- Cancer Stem Cells Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By 2030
- Viscosupplementation Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By 2030
- Snared Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By 2030
- Amino acid Metabolism Disorders Treatment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By 2030
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060