According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market generated $531.19 million in 2021, and is projected to reach $16.30 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 40.8% from 2022 to 2031. The report offers a detailed analysis of the top winning strategies, evolving market trends, market size and estimations, value chain, key investment pockets, drivers & opportunities, competitive landscape and regional landscape. The report is a useful source of information for new entrants, shareholders, frontrunners and shareholders in introducing necessary strategies for the future and taking essential steps to significantly strengthen and heighten their position in the market.
What are the upcoming trends of Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market in the world?
Rapid rise in the incidence of data breaches, surge in supply of counterfeit medicines are the upcoming trends of blockchain technology in healthcare market.
What is the leading application of Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market?
Supply chain management is the leading application of blockchain technology in healthcare market.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The outbreak of COVID-19 had a positive impact on the growth of the global blockchain technology in healthcare market, owing to the accelerated use of cutting-edge technologies such as blockchain in the healthcare industry.
- The demand for healthcare surge exponentially as more and more people across the globe were increasingly getting infected from the deadly virus, and hence various healthcare facilities in several nations made effective use of blockchain technology. This was carried out to significantly enhance efficient resource and operation planning.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
Based on type, the public sector has the largest share of the market in 2021, holding more than half of the global market. The private sector, on the other hand, is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 41.2% during the forecast period. Also, the group is expected to maintain its status during the forecast period.
Based on application, the supply chain management segment has a dominant market share in 2021, holding nearly two-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its position in ‘prophetic period. On the other hand, data exchange and social networking is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 41.4% during the forecast period.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Akiri, Inc.,
- Avaneer health, Inc.,
- Change Healthcare, Inc.,
- Equideum Health,
- Farma Trust,
- Hashed Health,
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM),
- iSolve, LLC,
- Medical Chain SA,
- Oracle Corporation,
- Patientory, Inc, and
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. Which is the largest regional market for Blockchain Technology in Healthcare?
Q2. What is the estimated industry size of Blockchain Technology in Healthcare?
Q3. Which are the top companies to hold the market share in Blockchain Technology in Healthcare?
Q4. What is the base year of Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By type, the public segment was the highest contributor to the market in 2021.
- By application, the supply chain management segment was the highest contributor to the market in 2021.
- Depending on end user, the pharmaceutical and medical device companies’ segment was highest contributor in 2021, and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period.
- Region wise, North America garnered the largest revenue share in 2021, whereas Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
♦ Trending Reports in Healthcare Industry: (With Covid-19 Future Scenario)
Medical Cannabis Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/medical-cannabis-market-A14250
CAR T-Cell therapy Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/car-t-cell-therapy-market-A16971
Oncology-Cancer Drugs Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/oncology-cancer-drugs-market
Next Generation Sequencing Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/next-generation-sequencing-market
Medical Spa Market – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/medical-spa-market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060