Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Test (In vitro, In vivo); By Product; By Drug Class; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global allergy diagnostics and therapeutics market size was valued at USD 4.87 billion in 2020 and is expected to hit USD 9.93 Billion By 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period.
Allergy diagnostics is the process of identifying allergens that can cause allergies. It is performed by a trained allergy specialist to determine whether an individual’s body overreacts to certain substances. Some people have allergic reactions to environmental substances such as mold, dust mites, pollen, and pet dander. Some can be allergic to foods like peanuts, milk, or soy.
Testing of these allergies involves either a skin test or a blood test. However, there are preventive therapies available to treat such conditions, including medications, antihistamines, avoiding allergens, and immunotherapy. Some of the major factors driving the demand of the allergy diagnostics and therapeutics market include the increasing population and rising pollution in environments such as air pollution and allergens.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-allergy-diagnostics-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Key Takeaways from the Report
- An outline of the industry, containing an investigation by type, application, and region.
- A detailed examination of the key parts of the industry and an overall market forecast.
- A comprehensive information on factors expected to influence the market growth and share in the future.
- Both qualitative and quantitative information about the competitive landscape.
- Evaluation of region-specific growth and development in the industry.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- ACON Laboratories Inc.
- GROUP GmbH
- Astra Biotech GmbH
- BioMérieux SA
- Erba Group
- Eurofins Scientific
- EUROIMMUN Medizinische Labordiagnostika AG
- HOB Biotech Group Corp. Ltd.
- HollisterStier Allergy
- HYCOR Biomedical
- Lincoln Diagnostics Inc.
- Minaris Medical America Inc.
- NEOGEN Corporation
- Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
- R-Biopharm AG
- Romer Labs Division Holding
- Siemens Healthineers
- Stallergenes Greer
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
To Know More About Additional Market Players, Request a PDF Report Brochure: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-allergy-diagnostics-market/request-for-sample
Growth Driving Factors
- An uptick in incidences of allergic diseases to augment the market growth
Rising cases of allergic diseases and increasing investments by organizations in allergy diagnostics are expected to boost the allergy diagnostics and therapeutics market size. The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that in the United States, around 40 million cases of inhaled allergies were found in 2021. The rising industrialization, urbanization, and fluctuating lifestyles of consumers are the prominent allergy diagnostics and therapeutics trends boosting this industry’s growth.
- Development of advanced diagnostic products to push the industry expansion
Moreover, poor nutrition and a surge in greenhouse emissions contributed to the adoption of allergy therapeutics. Also, the introduction of strict healthcare guidelines and awareness activities by governments are enabling players to develop effective tests, which is predicted to propel the allergy diagnostics and therapeutics industry’s growth. In addition, the development of advanced diagnostic and therapeutic products is projected to help augment the market growth during the forecast period.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/3021
In 2021, PerkinElmer Inc. signed an agreement with Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC to acquire the latter. The plan is to enable PerkinElmer Inc. to strengthen its position in the ImmunoDiagnostics (IDS) market.
- In vivo tests dominated the market due to the increasing need for efficient solutions
Based on the test, the therapeutics market is bifurcated into in vitro and in vivo. Among these, in vivo test has the largest allergy diagnostics and therapeutics market share owing to the rising necessity of efficient, quick, and easy-to-use testing solutions. These tests are conducted to determine allergic sensitivity by analyzing the reactivity and sensitivity of dermal mast cells.
- The consumables segment held the largest market revenue share in 2020
The product segment of allergy diagnostics and therapeutics market into consumables, instruments, and services. The consumables segment witnessed a significant revenue share in the market in 2020. Consumables provide accurate diagnosis and treatment of allergies. Low-cost and straightforward screening methods, as well as high analytical performance, are the major benefits offered by them.
Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2028||USD 9.93 Billion|
|Market Size 2020 Value||USD 4.87 billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||11.0% from 2021 – 2028|
|Forecast Year||2021 – 2028|
|Top Market Players||ACON Laboratories, Inc., AESKU.GROUP GmbH, Astra Biotech GmbH, bioMérieux SA, Danaher, Erba Group, Eurofins Scientific, EUROIMMUN Medizinische Labordiagnostika AG, HOB Biotech Group Corp., Ltd., HollisterStier Allergy, HYCOR Biomedical, Lincoln Diagnostics, Inc., Minaris Medical America, Inc., NEOGEN Corporation, Omega Diagnostics Group PLC, R-Biopharm AG, Romer Labs Division Holding, Siemens Healthineers, Stallergenes Greer, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.|
|Segments Covered||By Test, By Product, By Drug Class, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America in allergy diagnostics and therapeutics market commanded the largest share in 2020
Depending on geography, North America led the market in 2020. This shared growth can be attributed to the rising incidences of respiratory disorders, an increase in the number of research and development activities, and rising technological advancements. Moreover, the rapid development of healthcare infrastructure, increasing adoption of in vitro tests, and a surge in investments in clinical trials further augment the industry expansion.
Browse the Detail Report “Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Test (In vitro, In vivo); By Product; By Drug Class; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-allergy-diagnostics-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will be the market size and growth rate by the conclusion of the forecast period?
- What are the market’s main competitors’ future growth possibilities and threats?
- Which are the key areas of applications and product types that may expect a huge demand during the forecast period?
- What are the main findings of Porter’s five forces analysis and the SWOT analysis of the major companies worldwide?
- What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the allergy diagnostics and therapeutics market report on the basis of test, product, drug class, end-use, and region:
Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics, Test Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- In vitro
- In vivo
Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics, Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics, Drug Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Leukotriene Inhibitors
- Nasal Anticholinergics
Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics, End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Diagnostics Labs
- Research & Development Centers
Browse More Related Healthcare Research Reports:
- Medical Tapes and Bandages Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tapes-and-bandages-market
- Cell-based Assays Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-based-assay-market
- Long Read Sequencing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/long-read-sequencing-market
- Orthodontic Consumables Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/orthodontic-consumables-market
- Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/diagnostic-imaging-services-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727