Allied Market Research, titled, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) Market by Procedure: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025,” the market revenue was valued at $2,761 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $8,138 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 13.8% from 2018 to 2025. The volume market was valued at 107,011 units in 2017 and is expected to reach 337,778 units by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.8% from 2018 to 2025.
What is transcatheter aortic valve implantation ?
Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI), also called as transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), is a minimally invasive surgical procedure, which is performed to treat high-risk patients suffering from aortic stenosis.
What are transcatheter aortic valve implantation used for?
Transcatheter aortic valve implantation is a minimally invasive heart procedure to replace thickened aortic valve. TAVI helps to restore blood flow and reduce the signs and symptoms of aortic valve stenosis such as shortness of breath, fainting and fatigue and, chest pain.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The outbreak of Covid-19 has led to prisons in many countries. So, the government forced the hospital to close to stop the spread of Covid-19.
- Moreover, the majority of the professional healthcare workers were diverted to treat Covid-19 patients.
- However, the market has already started recovering in a full swing.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The TAVI market is in its infancy and is mainly driven by the increase in aortic stenosis and the increase in the geriatric population. Additionally, increasing adoption rate of transcatheter aortic implantation along with adoption of new devices and better healthcare infrastructure in developing countries are other factors driving the market growth. However, the high cost of the transcatheter aortic valve and its implantation procedure, as well as the lack of reimbursement and approval for these devices, are hindering the growth of the TAVI market.
This report segments the TAVI market based on the application process. Basically, three types of methods are used to implant a transcatheter aortic valve in patients: transfemoral, transapical, and transaortic implantation. Transfemoral implantation is the most profitable segment in the global market (in terms of value and volume) in 2017, because it does not require a heart attack. In addition, the transaortic segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 19.1% (in terms of value) and 20.1% (in terms of volume) by 2025, driven by positive results from several domestic trials. medicine.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Blue Sail Medical Co. Ltd.
- Edward Lifesciences
- JC Medical Inc.
- JenaValve Techologies Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Meril Lifesciences
- Venus Medtech
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of transcatheter aortic valve implantation market report ?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of transcatheter aortic valve implantation market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the transcatheter aortic valve implantation market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By procedure, the transfemoral and subclavian segment was the highest contributor to the TAVI market in 2020.
- Region wise, Europe garnered the largest revenue share in 2020, whereas Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060