The Vaccine Adjuvants Market is valued at USD 696.0 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1400.1 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period.
Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market: Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2020-2027: Factors such as the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases, rising participation of pharma companies, growing geriatric population, and increasing funding by government bodies are propelling the growth of the market.
Scope Of Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market Report:
Vaccine Adjuvant is known as non-specific immune-potentiators that give signals and activate immune-recognition pathways. Adjuvants are able to sustain robust immune responses to some bacteria and viruses for a long duration. Adjuvants develop a superior immune system in patients. Adjuvants are used to enhance the potency of vaccines. The incorporation of Adjuvant into a vaccine can amplify, guide, and/or accelerate the immune response towards the most effective form for each infection or malignancy.
Covid-19 has shown a positive on the growth of the global vaccine Adjuvants market as cases of covid-19 are rising and there is more demand for Adjuvanted vaccines all over the world. However, supply chains of vaccine distribution are disturbed due to lockdown in various countries which shows some decline impact as well as overall demand for vaccines.
Vaccine Adjuvants Market Key Players:
- Brenntag Biosector CSL Limited,
- SEPPIC Agenus, Inc.
- Novavax, Inc.
- SPI Pharma, Inc.
- Invivogen Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc.
- MVP Laboratories, Inc.
- OZ Biosciences and others.
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1535?Aniket_MED
Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market Segmentation:
- Pathogen Components
- Adjuvants Emulsions
- Particulate Adjuvants
- Combination Adjuvants
By Route of Administration:
- Rare Diseases
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Infectious Disease
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1535?Aniket_MED
Updates On Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market:
Valneva, Dynavax Announced Supply Agreement for Inactivated, Adjuvanted COVID-19 Vaccine:
The commercial agreement between Valneva and Dynavax Technologies for the supply of Dynavax’s CpG 1018 Adjuvants for use in Valneva’s SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidate, VLA2001, was announced on September 16, 2020. Separately, Valneva disclosed a deal with the UK government to deliver up to 190 million doses of VLA20011 over the course of five years. In order to generate up to 100 million doses of the vaccine in 2021, Dynavax will provide CpG 1018. Through 2025, Valneva has the opportunity to purchase up to 90 million extra doses. By the end of 2020, Valneva anticipates that VLA2001 will begin clinical trials, with a potential approval date in the second half of 2021. Following their first collaboration to enhance the COVID-19 vaccine development, Valneva and Dynavax announced their commercial supply relationship in April 2020.
Increasing Prevalence of Infectious Diseases, Rising Participation of Pharma Companies, Growing Geriatric Population, and Increasing Funding by Government Bodies are driving Market Growth.
Factors such as increasing frequency of infectious diseases, rise in participation of pharma companies, growing geriatric population and supportive funding by government bodies are propelling the growth of the market. Infectious diseases such as the Ebola virus, SARS, MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome), and the currently ongoing Covid-19 pandemic are spreading rapidly all over the world.
The increasing demand for vaccine Adjuvant and an increasing number of product offerings by key players in this market are also fostering market growth. For instance; on May 2020, GlaxoSmithKline announced that it will produce one billion doses of pandemic vaccine Adjuvant in 2021 to support multiple Covid-19 vaccine collaborations.
Get Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1535?Aniket_MED
North America is Expected to Dominate the Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market:
The global vaccine Adjuvants market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the market within the forecast period attributed to ongoing clinical trials for vaccine development, highly developed healthcare infrastructure, and high investment in research & development activities in this region. For example; According to NCT (National Clinical Trials) on September 2020, there are 500 clinical trials under development in the United States, which showed an increase in the demand for vaccine Adjuvants market therefore ongoing clinical trials for vaccine development are propelling the growth of the market. In addition, increasing infectious diseases is also accelerating the growth of the vaccine Adjuvants market in this region. Moreover, growth in findings by government bodies, increasing prevalence of cancer disease, and ongoing research activating vaccine development also boost the growth of the market.
On Special Requirement the Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market. The report is also available for the below Regions and Countries: –
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access to all Reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/healthcare/vaccine-adjuvant-market?Aniket_MED
- Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market is valued at USD 1724.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3072.4 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
- Digital Health Market is valued at USD 178.14 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 560.75 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period.
- Radiotherapy Market is valued at USD 6.75 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.77 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.90% over the forecast period.
- Global Clinical Laboratory Test Market is valued at USD 193.3 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 320.7 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period.
- Dental Equipment Market is valued at USD 6.48 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 11.06 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.93% over the forecast period.
- Global eClinical Solution Market is valued at USD 8.12 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 19.69 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Cardiac Imaging Software Market is valued at USD 403.7 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 560.5 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision-making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register or a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162