Urinary Catheter Market Size, Share | Growth Trends, Key Players and Competitive Strategies – Forecast to 2028
The increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence, the growing geriatric population, and rising complications of urinary retention are the major factors increasing the growth of the urinary catheter market.
Urinary Catheter Market is valued at USD 1.79 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2.93 Billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 7.29% over the forecast period.
Scope of the Urinary Catheter Market Report:
A urinary catheter obtains from a hollow and flexible tube that collects urine from the bladder and leads to a drainage bag. Urinary catheters are made in many sizes and types and it is made of rubber, plastic (PVC), and silicone. An aging population and people with a permanent injury or severe illness require urinary catheters for a longer time. There are mainly three types of catheters such as indwelling catheters, external catheters, and short-term catheters.
Get a Sample Copy of this Premium Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1077
Urinary Catheter Manufacturers:
Key players in the urinary catheter market are,
- Coloplast A/S
- Braun Melsungen AG
- ConvaTec Group PLC
- Amsino International, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Hollister Incorporated
- U.S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Urinary Catheter Market Segmentation:-
The urinary Catheter market is segmented based on product, application, end-user, and by region. Based on product type, the urinary catheter market is segmented into indwelling catheters, intermittent catheters, and external catheters. Based upon application the market is divided into urinary incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, surgery, and others. Furthermore, end-users are further segmented into hospitals, age care centers, and others.
- Indwelling Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- External Catheters
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
By End User:
- Age Care Centers
The increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence, growing geriatric population, and rising complications of urinary retention are driving the growth of the Urinary Catheter Market.
Increasing incidences of urinary incontinence, a growing geriatric population, and a surge in the number of acute and chronic pathologies that correct urinary elimination are some major factors fuelling the growth of the global urinary catheter market. Moreover, increasing incidences of spinal cord injury, Parkinson’s disease, and the aim of preventing complications such as urinary retention for urinary elimination are other key factors leading to increased demand for this market. Family physicians often encounter patients with urinary retention. Research studies have reported that in the U.S. men 43 to 85 years of age the overall incidence was 4.5 to 6.8 per 1,000 men per year.
- Foley Catheters Market Size Worth US$ 2.63 Billion by 2030 | Exclusive Report by Growth Plus Reports.
- Indwelling Catheters Market to Register 7.2% CAGR through 2031 Amidst Growing Prevalence of Urological Disorders.
- The global urinary catheter market was valued at USD 2212.97 Million in 2021, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 2941.94 Million by 2027, at a CAGR of more than 4.86% over the forecast period (2022 – 2027).
- Urinary Catheters Market Size Worth $8.7 Billion By 2030: Grand View Research, Inc.
- At 16.7% CAGR, Reprocessed Medical Devices Market Size to Worth Around USD 8350.3 Million by 2027, Says Brandessence Market Research.
- Dialysis Equipment Market Will Reach USD 1459 Million By 2028 With A CAGR of 3.5% – Valuates Reports.
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market Size to hit USD 32.19 Bn by 2028, Says Brandessence Market Research.
- Outlook on the Catheter Global Market to 2027 – Featuring Teleflex, Boston Scientific, and Terumo Among Others.
- At 10.8% CAGR, Medical Aesthetics Market to hit USD 19.01 Billion in 2027, Says Brandessence Market Research.
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and a lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162