Allied Market Research recently published a report, titled, “Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Testing Market by Disease Type (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes Simplex Virus, Syphilis, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), and Other Diseases) and Location of Testing (Laboratory Testing, and Point-of-care (POC) Testing): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030″. As per the report, the global sexually transmitted diseases (STD) testing industry was accounted for $91.44 billion in 2030, and is expected to garner $150.44 billion by 2030, registering at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2030.
What is the market value of STD Testing Market in 2030?
The market value of STD Testing Market in 2030 was $150445.01 Million
What are the key trends in the STD Testing Market report?
The key trends in the STD Testing Market are rise in prevalence of STD’s globally, increase in patient awareness through education campaigns, and surge in government initiatives are anticipated to drive the market growth.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The Covid-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the STD testing market due to decline in number of STD cases and disruptions in the healthcare sector.
- During the pandemic, the non-urgent visits and preventive services were reduced to preserve personal protective equipment supply.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The laboratory testing segment dominated the market
From a testing perspective, the laboratory research sector has the lion’s share in 2020, contributing more than four-fifths of the market, where most research studies are carried out in laboratories. However, the managed care testing segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2030, due to the unsold market in developing countries.
Asia-Pacific, followed by LAMEA and North America, held the lion’s share
By region, Asia-Pacific, followed by LAMEA and North America, led the market in 2020, contributing more than half of the market. Furthermore, this region is expected to register the highest CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period, due to the increase in sexually transmitted diseases in emerging countries and the increase in patients from and educational media.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Abbott laboratories
- BioMérieux, Inc.
- Becton Dickinson Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Diasorin Molecular LLC
- Roche Holding AG
- Orasure Technologies, Inc.,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of STD Testing Market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. Which is base year calculated in the STD Testing Market report?
Q4. Does the STD Testing company is profiled in the report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By intubation, the orotracheal intubation segment held the largest sexually transmitted diseases (STD) testing market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- By application, the anesthesia segment held the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
- By end user, the hospitals segment held the largest sexually transmitted diseases testing market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060