According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Global Protein Expression Market by product (reagents, expression vectors, competent cells, instruments, services), by application (therapeutic, industrial, research): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018–2026,” the global protein expression market is expected to reach $4 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.2% from 2018 to 2026, in terms of value.
Which market holds the maximum market share of the global protein expression market?
The North America market held a major share in the global protein expression market in 2018 and Asia-Pacific is fastest growing region in the forecasting period. This is attributed to increase in healthcare expenditure and surge in applications of protein expression is another major factor that boosts the growth of the market. In addition, presence of key players in these regions also fuels the growth of the protein expression in Asia-Pacific.
What are the key trends in the global protein expression market report?
Rapid developments in medical technology, better disease detection, and healthcare growth in emerging markets should have positive market impact.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Due to the global pandemic, medical device manufacturers are focusing on the production of essential medical devices including ventilators and diagnostic tests.
- However, due to the precautionary measures taken by the government in various areas, the importers are restricted. Which may lead to device shortages in some areas.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The term protein is defined as a biotechnological process, which involves the generation of the correct protein. These proteins are produced by modifying the genes in the cells of interest. This process leads to the expression of a large number of recombinant genes in organisms. Furthermore, this has led to many opportunities for defining and isolating different proteins for research, clinical and industrial purposes. This, in turn, has led to advances in genetics and recombinant technology. Significant progress in the field of biotechnology has led to the expression and isolation of recombinant proteins on a large scale.
According to the CXO of the leading companies in the market, protein expression is expected to see high adoption in the future, due to the high demand in protein analysis and the development of new drugs for many diseases. the bottom is like cancer. Additionally, increasing investment in protein research is driving the growth of the protein expression market. In addition, increased acceptance of protein expression is another factor that increases market growth. Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for major players. This is often attributed to factors such as better health facilities, free income and faster economic growth.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- Dickinson & Company
- Bio Rad Laboratories
- GenScript Biotech Corporation
- LifeSensors Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Promega Corporation
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Takara Holdings Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of global protein expression market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the global protein expression market report?
Q3. What is the market value of global protein expression market in 2019?
Q4. What are the Key Industry Leaders opinion for the global protein expression market?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- Based on product, the reagents accounted for a share of nearly 54.4% in the protein expression market in 2018.
- Based on region, the Asia-Pacific segment is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR of 11.20% throughout the forecast period.
- Europe accounted 32.10% of the global protein expression market in 2018.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060