Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Oral Cancer Treatment Market by Treatment (Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, and Targeted Therapy), Age Group (30-49, 50-69 and 70<), and End User (Hospital Pharmacies, Drug Stores & Retail Pharmacies, and Online Store): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030.” According to the report, the global oral cancer treatment market was valued at $1.71 billion 2020, and is expected to reach $2.72 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2030.
What are the key trends in the Oral Cancer Treatment Market report?
Rise in prevalence of lung-related diseases and increase in geriatric population. Furthermore, increase in awareness related to treatment of acute lung injury (ALI) or acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) is expected to notably contribute toward the growth of the global market.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the global lung injury market in 2020, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the presence of large population base, increase in awareness associated with lung injury treatment, and rise in healthcare expenditure.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Dentists play a crucial role in detection of oral cancer through screening of oral cavities. The closure of dental clinics during the lockdown led to reduced detection activities, which in turn, impacted the treatment measures.
- There has been postponement of elective surgeries during the pandemic to prevent cross-contamination. Surgeries were conducted only for malignant or potentially malignant lesions only. Else, surgeries were postponed.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
North America to maintain its lead position by 2030
Based on region, North America accounted for the highest market share in 2020, accounting for nearly two-fifths of the global oral cancer treatment market, and is expected to maintain his current situation 2030 oral cancer in the region. However, LAMEA is expected to post the fastest CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
The hospital pharmacies segment to continue its dominance during the forecast period
On the basis of end-user, the oral cancer treatment segment has the largest share in 2020, accounting for more than half of the global oral cancer treatment market, and is expected to continue to dominate the ‘regarding their income during the policy period. Also, this segment is expected to show the highest CAGR of 4.9% from 2021 to 2030. As patients are admitted to hospitals for chemotherapy and other treatments, it is easier for them to access these drugs are given in hospital hospitals more than other stores. This leads to increased income. The research also examines segments including pharmacies, drugstores, and online stores.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cipla Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
- Viatris Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Oral Cancer Treatment Market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of Oral Cancer Treatment Market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the Oral Cancer Treatment Market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By treatment, the radiation therapy segment garnered the largest share in the global market in 2020.
- On the basis of age group, the 50-69 was the major shareholder in 2020, and expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Depending on end user, the hospitals dominated the global market in 2020, and is anticipated to continue this trend during the forecast period.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit highest CAGR of 5.40% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060