According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “The U.S IVF Services Market by cycle type, end user and Country: opportunity analysis and industry forecast, 2019–2027,”the The U.S. IVF market was valued at $4,905.46 million in 2020, and is expected to reach $5,563.06 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.8% from 2019 to 2027.
What is IVF?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures are adopted as a preferable choice of fertility treatment that involves fertilization of an egg outside the human body.
What is the cost of IVF in US?
The average cost of IVF treatments in the U.S. costs around $12,400.
What are U.S IVF Services used for?
IVF is done to help a woman become pregnant. It is used to treat many causes of infertility, including: Delayed pregnancies; aging of women population, which lowers conception rates; and introduction of new & advanced products of IVF treatments enhance the market growth.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- There is a confusing picture of the effect of COVID-19 on fertility treatments, with the advice and guidance coming from several different resources such as ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine) 2020.
- In the ongoing COVID-19 situation, gynecologists are managing antenatal care during pregnancy through online video sessions to limit the disclosure to the outside world.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
In addition, the process of delaying pregnancy has increased significantly. In older women (over 40 years), the eggs produced by the reproductive system are not mature enough for the fertilization process. This can lead to the risk of genetic diseases in eggs. In addition, the elderly experience a reduction in the production of healthy eggs and a greater risk of miscarriage. Apart from this, smoking before or during pregnancy can expose the baby to developmental issues or cause problems in pregnancy.
According to the CDC, about 20 percent of women in the United States now have their first child by age 35, and about one-third of couples where the woman is older 35 have fertility problems. Availability of more IVF centres and more treatment services supports market growth in the United States. The growth of the market is linked to the increase in the number of births, the increase in fertility and the normal lifestyle that leads to the condition of women.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Boston Ivf,
- Cardone Reproductive Medicine and Infertility,
- Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado,
- Fertility and Gynecology Center Monterey Bay Ivf,
- Fertility Center Of San Antoni,
- Houston Fertility Center,
- New Hope Fertility Center,
- Servy Massey Fertility Institute,
- Reproductive Medicine Associates,
- Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (Sirm)
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of U.S IVF Services market report ?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of U.S IVF Services market in 2020?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the U.S IVF Services market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- The thawed IVF cycle (non-donor) segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.3% (in terms of value) from 2019 to 2027.
- The fresh IVF cycle (non-donor) is projected to be one of the fastest growing segments at a CAGR of 6.8 % from 2019 to 2027, in terms of revenue.
- The clinical research institutes segment is projected to be one of the fastest growing segments at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2019 to 2027, in terms of revenue.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060