Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Cosmetic Dentistry Market by Product Type (Dental Systems & Equipment, Dental Implants, Dental Bridges, Dental Veneers, Dental Crowns, Orthodontic Braces, and Inlays & Onlays), End User (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Dental Laboratories, and Others), and Age Group (Children and Adults): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030.” According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global cosmetic dentistry market was estimated at $14.86 billion in 2020 and is expected to hit $24.38 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.20% from 2021 to 2030.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry includes a variety of dental treatments aimed at improving the appearance of the teeth.
What are cosmetic dentistry used for?
Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the of teeth, gums and/or bite. It primarily focuses on improvement in dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Routine dental care and cosmetic implants were hugely suspended during the pandemic, since dentists as well as patients are always at high risk of cross infection. This, in turn, impacted the global cosmetic dentistry market negatively, especially in the initial phase.
- However, the global situation is getting ameliorated and the market is expected to get back to normalcy soon.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
North America held the major share in 2020 –
By region, the North American market dominates in 2020, attracting more than two-fifths of the global cosmetic dentistry market, due to the presence of major players in countries such as the United States. At the same time, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 6.50% during the forecast period. This is due to the growing health care infrastructure, the increase in dental diseases, the rise in free income, the presence of well-established national institutions, and the elderly population in the region.
The dental systems and equipment segment to retain the lion’s share –
Based on product type, the dental systems and equipment segment has the largest share in 2020, attracting approximately one-fifth of the global cosmetic dentistry market. The increase in the application of new technologies such as dental CAD / CAM and other technologies increases the growth of the sector. The inlays and consumables segment, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period. The increase in dental problems increases the demand for inlays and costs to restore tooth structure. This causes the growth of the organ.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Align Technology, Inc.
- DENTSPLY Sirona
- Henry Schein
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Envista Holdings
- Planmeca Group
- Roland DG
- 3M Company
- Straumann Holdings AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of cosmetic dentistry market report?
Q2. Which is the most influencing segment growing in the cosmetic dentistry market report?
Q3. What are the key trends in the cosmetic dentistry market report?
Q4. What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By product type, dental systems and accessories have a global market share in 2020.
- By end user, dental clinics and hospitals have the largest share of the cosmetic dentistry market in 2020 and are expected to remain the same during the forecast period.
- By year one, adults dominate the global cosmetic dentistry market in 2020 and it is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period.
- By region, North America is expected to experience the highest growth rate, registering a CAGR of 4.60% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060