Medical Tubing Market is expected to reach USD 12.28 Billion by 2025 with the CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period.
Medical tubing is a polymer-based tube produced by an extrusion process and is used in drug delivery systems, peristaltic pumps, feeding tubes and peristaltic pumps, etc. It is mainly used in the medical industry in various pharmaceutical or medical related applications as per requirements and standards. Also, medical tubing is used with anesthesiology and respiratory equipment, IVs and biopharmaceutical laboratory equipment. Medical tubing is made from several types of plastic such as polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) nylon and silicone. Among this, PVC is the most popular, accounting for approximately 30 percent of the market. Medical tubing has wide features like resistance to chemical, a good combination of flexibility, low-temperature toughness, oil & solvent, high-temperature capabilities, kink resistance, transparency, other benefits.
Request Sample (200 Pages PDF) Study Report @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1239
Some of the key players/Manufacturers involved in the Medical Tubing Market are:
- Zeus Industrial Products, Inc
- Freudenberg Medical
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Nordson Corporation
- Raumedic AG
- Teleflex Incorporated
- The Dow Chemical Company
- L. Gore & Associates
Medical Tubing Market Segmentation Analysis:
- TPE & TPU
- Single lumen
- Tapered or Bump Tubing
- Braided Tubing
- Balloon Tubing
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Bulk Disposable Tubing
- Catheters & Cannulas
- Drug Delivery Systems
Special Applications (peristaltic pump)
- gas supply
- smoke evacuation
- and feeding tubes
Medical Tubing Market Dynamics –
Increase in the geriatric population experiencing various treatments involving medical tubing, rise in awareness about advancements in medical facilities, increase in demand for minimally invasive surgeries are the major key drivers for the growth of the global medical tubing market. According to The Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the United Nations, there were 703 million persons aged 65 years or over in the world in 2019. The number of older persons is projected to double to 1.5 billion in 2050. Moreover, the increasing initiative by governments in health care and surge in demand for medical devices that incorporate tubing are majorly responsible for the continuous growth of the global medical tubing market. Therefore, stringent government regulations and high R&D expenditure are the major restrains of the global medical tubing market. However, technological advancements and growing trade of healthcare products between emerging economies may create new opportunities for medical tubing market in forecast period.
Medical Tubing Market Regional Analysis –
North America is expected to dominate the medical tubing market with highest market share due to increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, growing surgical & nonsurgical procedures, advanced health care infrastructure, initiatives by governments to improve the health care infrastructure and focus on research and development activities. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), in 2016, Americans spent more than 15 billion dollars on combined surgical and nonsurgical procedures. In 2017 there were approximately 77% of the total expenditures in surgical procedures in 2017 and nonsurgical procedures accounted for 23%. According to the American Heart Association, Coronary heart condition is that the leading cause (45.1 percent) of deaths due to disorder within the US for the year 2017. About 2,200 Americans die of disorder every day, a mean of 1 death every 40 seconds.
Asia Pacific medical tubing market is witnessed with strong growth rate majorly in forecast period due large population rate, growing prevalence of cardiac diseases, Rising individual incomes, growing aging population and rise in diagnostic and pathological laboratories on account of an increase in the incidences of chronic diseases are some of the factors driving market growth in the emerging economies such as China, India. According to report by The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, the region is experiencing population ageing at an unprecedented pace, with the number of older persons expected to more than double, from 535 million in 2015 to about 1.3 billion by 2050.According to American Heart Association, in 2016, among NH Asians, CVD caused the deaths of 11,023 males and 10,672 females. Moreover, an initiative from the government in adoption of advance technology is helping in expanding the market’s growth in this region.
On Special Requirement Medical Tubing Market Report is also available for below region:
- S., Canada
- Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe
- South_Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest Of APAC
- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the scope of growth in the Medical Tubing market?
- What is the core strategy for growth in the Medical Tubing market?
- What is the promise of growth in the long run?
- What is the promise of growth during the forecast period?
- How big is the Medical Tubing market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth in the Medical Tubing market?
- What are the key regions for future investments?
- What is the scope of growth in a particular country/ region of my interest?
- What are the risks involved in investing in the Medical Tubing market?
- Who are the key players in the Medical Tubing market?
- What are the core strategies of key players in the Medical Tubing market?
Other Trending Reports:
- The agriculture Robots MarketSize is projected to reach USD 26679.4 Mn by 2027
- At 8.57% CAGR, Neurovascular Devices MarketSize is to hit USD 4519.5 Mn by 2028
- Autonomous Farm Equipment MarketSize to hit USD 155.31 Bn by 2027
- Edge Data Center MarketSize to Reach 23.5% CAGR by 2028
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market is valued at USD 5.16 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 9.42 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast period.
- vocal biomarkers market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1901.1 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5131.8 Million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 15.45% from 2021 to 2028.
- Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis 2022 to 2028
- North America Self Testing Market Size Share Companies & Trends Analysis Report & Forecasts 2022 – 2028
- MRNA Vaccine & Therapeutics Raw Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis
- Healthcare Analytics Market is valued at USD 29.54 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 162.69 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 27.6% over the forecast period.
I-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162