Global Pediatric Vaccines Market was worth USD 32.59 Billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 67.17 Billion by the end of 2027 with a CAGR of 7.5% during the Forecast Period.
The vaccine is a preparation that is given in childhood to protect against serious diseases. Pediatric vaccines provide immunity to infants and children. Pediatric vaccines mainly consist of dead microorganisms, living fully virulent organisms, and attenuated organisms that are stimulated to produce antibodies and provide immunity among children. Pediatric vaccines prevent various diseases among infants & children such as polio, tetanus, influenza, diphtheria, and many more. In 1963, the measles vaccine was developed and the vaccine was available to protect against mumps in 1967 and rubella in 1969. These three different vaccines were combined in 1971 into one single vaccine MMR by Dr. Maurice Hilleman.
Global Pediatric Vaccines Market Segmentation:
The global pediatric vaccines market is segmented on the basis of application, type, technology, and region and country level. Based on the application the global pediatric vaccines market is classified into influenza, measles & rubella, polio, hepatitis B, and others. Based on the type the global pediatric vaccines market is classified into the multivalent vaccine and monovalent vaccines. Based on the technology, the global pediatric vaccines market is classified into subunits, inactivated viruses, recombinant, conjugates, and others.
- Measles & Rubella
- Hepatitis B
- Multivalent Vaccine
- Monovalent Vaccine
- Inactivated Virus
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1784?Aniket_Med
Key Players for Global Pediatric Vaccines Market Report:
Some major key players for the global pediatric vaccines market report cover prominent players like
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Sanofi SA,
- Panacea Biotech,
- Serum Institute of India,
- Pfizer Inc.,
- Bharat Biotech,
- AstraZeneca plc.
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1784?Aniket_Med
Key Benefits of Global Pediatric Vaccine Market Report:
- Global Pediatric Vaccine Market report covers in-depth historical and forecasts analysis.
- The Global Pediatric Vaccines Market research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Pediatric vaccines Manufacturers, Market Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Regional and Country levels.
- Global Pediatric Vaccines Market report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- The Global Pediatric Vaccine Market report covers an extensive analysis of emerging trends and the competitive landscape.
Zydus Cedilla is supplying 1 core dose of ZyCoV-D to the government for children of age 12 years and above:
November 8th, 2021: Zydus Cedilla is supplying 1 core dose of ZyCoV-D to the government at the price of 265 Rs/ dose. An Indian-approved dose of Zydus Cedilla, ZyCoV-D which is the first plasmid DNA vaccine is a 3-dose shot mainly used for children of age 12 years and above. This vaccine can be used as a needle-free applicator as opposed to normal syringes. Zydus Cedilla has also received the EUA, emergency used authorization from the Drug controller general of India for ZyCoV-D. This vaccine will be used as the first priority for children who are suffering from cancer, liver, cardiac, gastrointestinal, and rheumatic disorders.
North Market holds the largest share in Global Pediatric Vaccines Market:
North America holds the largest market share owing to its well-established healthcare infrastructure, with increased awareness about vaccination. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in infants & children is the driving factor that boosts the pediatric vaccines market in the North American region. Awareness towards vaccination, along with other preventative measures, to protect children from COVID-19 and other diseases using the safe, effective vaccines already recommended for use in adolescents and adults in the U.S. According to the CDC, children of aged 5-11 years will be vaccinated against covid 19 with BioNTech Pfizer pediatric vaccine where almost 28 million vaccines will be provided to children in the U.S.
The Asia Pacific holds the second largest market share in the global pediatric vaccines market. Increasing immunization by the government, key players are focusing more on developing pediatric vaccines and are contributing to the global pediatric vaccine market. On the other hand, government initiatives have increased awareness and vaccination among a large population. This initiative makes sure that a maximum number of individuals should be vaccinated at the low-cost or no cost for the vaccination. For instance, Zydus Cedilla’s ZyCoV-D vaccine which only cost nearly 265 Rs.
Get the Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1784?Aniket_Med
On Special Requirement the Pediatric Vaccines Market. The report is also available for the below Regions and Countries: –
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access to all Reports:https://brandessenceresearch.com/vaccines/pediatric-vaccines-market?Aniket_Med
- Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market is valued at USD 1724.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3072.4 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
- Digital Health Market is valued at USD 178.14 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 560.75 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period.
- Radiotherapy Market is valued at USD 6.75 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.77 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.90% over the forecast period.
- Global Clinical Laboratory Test Market is valued at USD 193.3 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 320.7 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period.
- Dental Equipment Market is valued at USD 6.48 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 11.06 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.93% over the forecast period.
- Global eClinical Solution Market is valued at USD 8.12 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 19.69 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Cardiac Imaging Software Market is valued at USD 403.7 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 560.5 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision-making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register or a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162