Global Aquaculture Vaccine Market was worth USD 183.86 Billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 389.66 Billion by the end of 2027 with a CAGR of 7.8% during the Forecast Period.
Global Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical, and Forecast Analysis of the Aquaculture Vaccine Market The need for developing new vaccines is becoming more urgent from 2021 to 2027 due to the rising occurrence of emerging diseases and the introduction of new fish species for intensive rearing. The market for aquaculture vaccines has expanded due to rising demand for animal-derived food products in aquatic environments and increased aquaculture production.
Global Aquaculture Vaccine Market Segmentation:
The global aquaculture vaccine market is divided into categories based on the mode of administration, the application, the type of vaccine, and the area and country. The global aquaculture vaccine market is divided into injectable vaccinations, oral vaccines, immersion vaccines, and others based on the route of delivery. The global aquaculture vaccine market is segmented into parasitic, bacterial, viral, and other infections based on the application. The global aquaculture vaccine market is segmented based on the kind of vaccination into live, subunit, DNA, inactivated, and others.
By Route of Administration:
- Injectable Vaccines
- Oral Vaccine
- Immersion Vaccine
- Viral Infection
- Bacterial Infection
By Vaccine Type:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/1781?Aniket_MED
Aquaculture Vaccine Companies:
- Veterquimica S.A.
- Kyoto Biken laboratories.
Buy This Report Now: https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=1781?Aniket_MED
Key Benefits for Global Aquaculture Vaccines Market Report:
- The study on the global aquaculture vaccines market includes a detailed historical and forecast analysis.
- Market introduction, market summary, global market revenue (revenue in USD), market drivers, market restraints, aquaculture vaccine companies’ market opportunities, the competitive analysand is, and regional and country level is all covered in detail in the global aquaculture vaccines market research report.
- Report on the Global Aquaculture Vaccines Market aids in locating business possibilities.
- The report on the global aquaculture vaccines market includes an in-depth analysis of the market’s competitive environment and upcoming trends.
Scope of Global Aquaculture Vaccine Market Report:
One of the most useful methods for disease prevention is vaccination. A common fish vaccination either develops or generates an antigen, which aids in triggering or adopting an immune response in fish bodies against specific pathogens. The global aquaculture industry benefits from vaccination programs in terms of environmental, social, and economic sustainability. Fish can be protected against bacterial or viral infections through vaccination. The majority of them are concentrated on inactivated, live-attenuated, and DNA vaccine future trends as well as present vaccination applications for extensive fish farming operations.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a detrimental effect on the worldwide aquaculture vaccine market; it has weakened the raw material supply and disrupted the demand and manufacturing processes for animal health goods. Due to an increase in Coronavirus infections, a shortage of labor, and disruptions in transportation, the government’s rigorous regulations have also limited the import and export of the material used in aquaculture vaccines, which has decreased sales of the vaccine.
Latest Updates On Global Aquaculture Vaccine Market:
Chennai-based CIBA has developed India’s first vaccine for killer’s virus targeting fish:
29 April 2021: The Chennai-based Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) has created a novel vaccination for the fish-killing virus known as viral nerve necrosis (VNN). Fish in freshwater, brackish water, and marine water are all particularly susceptible to the VNN disease, which kills early juvenile stages and larvae at a rate of 100%. The VNN virus is spread to offspring by infected fish, who also serve as carriers of the disease. When the vaccine is put into the fingerlings and adult fish, it will stop the infections from spreading.
Europe holds the largest revenue share in the Global Aquaculture Vaccine Market:
Due to the development and introduction of vaccines, the use of aquaculture vaccines, and an increase in fish farming, Europe currently accounts for the biggest revenue share in the market. Millions of fish are vaccinated annually and the use of antibiotics has decreased thanks to aquaculture vaccinations. According to NCBI, the use of antibiotics for Norwegian salmon farming has significantly decreased since the introduction of vaccinations. The WHO estimates that Norway produces over 300,000 farmed salmon annually and uses roughly 50,000 kg of antibiotics to keep them healthy.
The market for aquaculture vaccines is expected to increase significantly in the Asia Pacific region. Due to government initiatives taken to boost fish production and investments made by governments through programs or schemes, this region is experiencing growth in the aquaculture vaccine market. The Pradhan Mantra Matsya Sampada Yojana was recently introduced by the Indian government to diversify the intervention in fisheries and the supply chain from production to consumption. The government has made the highest investment in fisheries history, totaling about 20,050 crores.
Get The Methodology at: https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/1781?Aniket_MED
On Special Requirement the Global Aquaculture Vaccine Market. The report is also available for the below Regions and Countries:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Get Full Access to all Reports: https://brandessenceresearch.com/vaccines/aquaculture-vaccine-market?Aniket_MED
- Genetic Testing Market is valued at USD 10801.98 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 23143.42 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
- mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market is valued at USD 64.6 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1599.2 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 29.83% over the forecast period.
- Global Smart Inhalers Market is valued at USD 56.58 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 185.64 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market is valued at USD 1724.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3072.4 Million by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period.
- Digital Health Market is valued at USD 178.14 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 560.75 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 17.8% over the forecast period.
- Radiotherapy Market is valued at USD 6.75 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 10.77 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.90% over the forecast period.
- Global Clinical Laboratory Test Market is valued at USD 193.3 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 320.7 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period.
- Dental Equipment Market is valued at USD 6.48 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 11.06 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.93% over the forecast period.
- Global eClinical Solution Market is valued at USD 8.12 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 19.69 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast period.
- Global Cardiac Imaging Software Market is valued at USD 403.7 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 560.5 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision-making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register or a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals, and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be the best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, governments, agencies, organizations, and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Corporate Sales: +44-2038074155
Asia Office: +917447409162