Allied Market Research recently published a report, “Tampon Market by Product (Radially Wound Pledget and Rectangular/Square Pad), Material (Cotton, Rayon, and Blended) and Distribution Channel (Online Stores and Pharmacy & Retail Stores) Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026”. According to the report, the global tampon market was $2.81 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $4.05 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019 to 2026.
What are the Key Industry Leaders opinion for the tampon market?
The adoption of tampon is expected to increase due to surge in awareness towards importance of menstrual hygiene.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Emerging countries of Asia-Pacific region are growing at a growth% of 5.8%. China, Australia, are expected grow at a CAGR of 5.7% and 6.4% respectively.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- During the international lockdown, opportunities were given for the production of essential items. Since then, tampons are among the most important things, production and business have not been affected much.
- The situation of arrest has scared people because of the availability of essential items including clean items.
- This is why the demand for tampons rises in the first phase of the lockdown. However, the supply chain is severely affected, leading to resource shortages, affecting the manufacturing process.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
The radially wound part collects the market
In terms of type, the radially disposable segment had the largest share in 2018, accounting for more than three-fifths of the global tampon market. Also, the sector will maintain its leadership during the forecast period. Moreover, the segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. It is said that these tampons are safe compared to other types of sanitary products.
Online Stores Segment to Show Highest CAGR through 2026
Based on distribution channel, the online store segment held the largest share in 2018, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the global tampon market. Moreover, the segment would rule the roost throughout the forecast period. Additionally, this segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. This is due to an increase in awareness among women about the number of sanitary options for menstruation, an increase in awareness campaigns by manufacturers, women’s communities and educational institutions, as well as a rise in health spending.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA)
- Bodywise Ltd
- Corman SpA
- First Quality Enterprises Inc.
- Procter and Gamble Co.
- Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Edgewell Personal Care Company
- Unicharm Corporation.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. Does the tampon market report provide Value Chain Analysis?
Q2. What are the key trends in the tampon market report?
Q3. What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Q4. Which market holds the maximum market share of the tampon market?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By product, the radially wound compression tampon segment achieved a market share of 46% in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
- By region, North America is the largest shareholder and achieved the largest share of 46% in 2018. From a material perspective, the mixed segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- Through distribution channels, the online shopping segment dominates the market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060