Robotic surgery is a high-tech surgical procedure, which is often used during complex surgical procedures. Surgical robotic systems include surgeon controls, surgical arms, and monitoring systems and software. The robotic surgery system market has gained popularity in recent years due to rapid technological advancements, increasing investment in research and development and its wide application in critical surgeries such as cardiac, orthopedic and neurosurgery.
Also, the variety of applications and surgeries, the rising demand for advanced medical equipment, and the increase in diseases such as cancer and neurological diseases and injuries are supporting the growth of the surgical robotics market significantly. On the contrary, the high cost of robotic surgery procedures, lack of awareness and the presence of insufficient professionals are the main factors that hinder the growth of the market.
What would be forecast period in the market report?
The forecast period for surgical robots market is 2020 to 2030
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
The global surgical robotics market is segmented into equipment, surgical type and region. Based on infrastructure, the market is segmented into systems, applications and services. The surgical robotics market is segmented based on type of surgery into gynecology surgery, urological surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery and others. Regionally, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
North America dominates the surgical robotics market. Market growth in North America is primarily a reflection of innovation and product launches resulting from technological advances. Companies have adopted product launches, acquisitions and expansions as key strategies to keep up with changing customer demands and strengthen their market position.
Based on the type of surgery, the neurosurgery segment accounts for approximately one-sixth of the total market in terms of value and volume and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% and 6.5% respectively. ‘prophetic period. As robotic systems are often used for neurosurgery and later expand their applications. The need for precision during neurosurgery has led to an increase in the adoption of surgical robots.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Smith & Nephew Plc. (Blue Belt Technologies, Inc.),
- Auris Surgical Robotics, Inc. (Hansen Medical Inc.),
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc.,
- KUKA AG,
- Stryker Corporation (MAKO Surgical Corp.),
- Mazor Robotics,
- Renishaw plc,
- Medtronic plc,
- THINK Surgical Inc.,
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. Which are the top companies hold the market share in surgical robots market?
Q2. What is the total market value of surgical robots market report?
Q3. What is the market value of surgical robots market in 2017?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the surgical robots market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- The U.S. dominated the North American surgical robotics market in 2017 by surgery type and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- Spain is expected to be the fastest growing country in the European surgical robotics market by surgery type with a CAGR of 12.3% during 2018-2024.
- India is expected to be the fastest growing country in the Asia-Pacific surgical robotics market by surgery type during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060