According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Surgical Equipment Market size was pegged at $31.72 billion in 2019, and is anticipated to reach $44.44 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.3% from 2020 to 2027. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive scenario, and varying market trends.
Which is the most influencing segment growing in the Surgical Equipment Market report?
Electrosurgical Devices segment is the most influencing segment, owing to the inception of modern electronic technologies such as minimally invasive surgery equipment and robotic and power assisted systems primarily drive the growth of the market.
What are the key trends in the Surgical Equipment Market report?
The major factor that fuels the growth of the Surgical Equipment Market includesincrease in preference for robotic assisted surgery and surge in geriatric population.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- To meet the growing need for qualified medical personnel for Covid-19 patients, large medical resources have been invested in the Covid-19 care unit. This, in turn, postponed the surgery.
- On the other hand, the shortage of equipment has affected the production of surgical equipment. Thus, affecting the global surgical equipment market.
- However, the global situation is slowly improving and the market should recover its position soon.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
By one, the reusable surgical equipment segment accounted for more than three-fifths of the total market revenue in 2019 and is expected to lead the way by 2027. Disposable surgery, on the other hand, is reported to exhibit the highest CAGR. fast. 6.7% over the forecast period.
By region, North America had the largest share in 2019, accounting for more than two-fifths of the global market. At the same time, the Asia-Pacific market will show the fastest CAGR of 8.2% from 2020 to 2027. The other two regions studied in the report include Europe and LAMEA.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Medtronic Plc.,
- Peters Surgical SASU,
- Johnsons & Johnsons,
- Conmed Corporation,
- Novartis International AG,
- Smith & Nephew PLC,
- Boston Scientific Corporation,
- Braun Melsungen AG,
- Enthral Medical GMBH,
- Fuhrmann GMBH,
- Integral Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, and
- KLS martin Group. Stryker Corporation,
- Zimmer Biomet,
- Dextera Surgical,
- SIM Surgical, and among others.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Surgical Equipment Market report ?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of Surgical Equipment Market in 2020?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the Surgical Equipment Market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By product, the electronic device segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.8% from 2020 to 2027.
- By one, the portable surgical equipment held the largest share in 2019 and is expected to maintain its dominance from 2020 to 2027.
- Based on portable surgical equipment, the retractor segment recorded the highest revenue in 2019.
- By speed, the laparoscopy sector generated the highest revenue in 2019, accounting for more than a fifth of the global market in 2019.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060