Polaris Market Research recently published a research report on “Molecular Quality Controls Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Independent Controls, and Instrument-specific Controls); By Technology; By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.” in its research database.
According to the research report, the global molecular quality controls market size & share was valued at USD 163.69 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 294.31 Million By 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
What are Molecular Quality Controls? How Big is Molecular Quality Controls Market?
Molecular quality controls are designed to ensure the accuracy of diagnostic products. It enables testing and monitoring of the performance of testing procedures, which influences decision-making about the approval of the product for use in clinical and research laboratories. In the last few years, the adoption of quality control procedures for molecular testing has increased, especially for infectious disease tests.
Molecular laboratories use in-depth Quality Control (QC) processes to analyze testing defects, monitor changes in data, and notify management authorities. These controls are also utilized to identify transmissible and genetic diseases. The growth of the molecular quality control market is majorly driven by the increase in demand for efficient treatments, growth in healthcare costs, and the prevalence of HIV infection.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/molecular-quality-controls-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Major chapters covered in Market Research are:
- Provide an outline of the global industry, containing an investigation of the market by type, application, and district
- Focuses on conducting an examination, including cost structure investigation and interaction examination
- Gives clear knowledge into market elements, the impact of COVID-19 in industry, and customer conduct examination.
- Gives a detailed examination of the key parts of the industry and an overall molecular quality controls market forecast.
- Provides comprehensive information on factors expected to influence the global market growth and share in the future.
- Provides both qualitative and quantitative information about the competitive landscape of the market.
Some of the Top Market Players Covered in this Report Are:
- Anchor Molecular
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bio-Techne Corporation
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Fortress Diagnostics
- Grifols S.A.
- Maine Molecular Quality Controls Inc.
- Microbix Biosystems Inc.
- Microbiologics Inc
- Randox Laboratories Ltd.
- Seegene Inc
To Know More About Additional List of Key Players, Request a Free Report PDF Brochure Here
Growth Driving Factors
- Growing adoption of Molecular quality controls is driving the market growth
The use of molecular quality controls for healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) such as urinary infections, tuberculosis, and other infectious diseases associated with sexually transmitted disorders is fueling the molecular quality controls market demand. The rising focus of industry players on developing molecular diagnostic tests for the detection of infectious diseases and infection of cancer is boosting market development. Also, the growing adoption of third-party quality controls by the end-users surging number of accredited clinical laboratories are the factors positively influencing the market growth.
- Rapid technological developments to create opportunities in the market
Moreover, lifestyle changes, a rising population, and an increase in requirement for external quality assessment help are expected to flourish the market growth. The increasing technological developments are another factor expected to create lucrative opportunities in the molecular quality control market. Additionally, increasing the emphasis of market players on product launches and partnerships to expand their geographic footprints is anticipated to propel the molecular quality controls industry growth during the forecast period.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15121
- In June 2021, SeraCare announced a collaboration with the International Quality Network for Pathology (IQN Path to produce and distribute a variety of highly characterized cell line genomic DNA and formalin-fixed.
- In 2020, Abbott Laboratories invested USD 2.4 billion in R&D, of which USD 10.80 billion was invested in developing technologically advanced diagnostic products to strengthen its product portfolio.
Global Molecular Quality Controls Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 294.31 Million|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 163.69 Million|
|Expected CAGR Growth||6.8% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Anchor Molecular, Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Techne Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Fortress Diagnostics, Grifols, S.A., Maine Molecular Quality Controls, Inc., Microbix Biosystems Inc., Microbiologics, Inc, Randox Laboratories Ltd., and Seegene Inc.|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By Technolgy, By Application, By End-Use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- The diagnostic Laboratory end-use segment is expected to dominate the market
Based on end-use, the market is segmented into diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, IVD manufacturers & CROs, academic and research institutes, and other end users. The diagnostic laboratories segment has generated the biggest share in the market and is anticipated to rise over the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for the molecular quality controls market, the growing frequency of regulatory actions, the use of QC techniques, and the rising cost of molecular diagnostics.
- The Infectious Diseases sector is likely to account for a significant revenue share
Due to the development of assays for infectious diseases, a surge in cases of infectious diseases, and the increasing preference for molecular quality control technologies to prevent the emergence of infectious diseases, the infectious diseases segment is forecasted to lead the market over the forecast period.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/molecular-quality-controls-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
- North America is expected to record significant growth in the industry
Based on geography, North America is expected to witness the largest global molecular quality control market share. This high share can be attributed to the rise in adoption of cutting-edge infrastructure increase in the number of diagnostic facilities. Also, the United States holds the largest market share in North America due to a larger patient pool. Moreover, the rising R&D expenditures by companies coupled with growth in the use of cutting-edge molecular quality control methods are contributing to the market’s expansion in China and Japan.
Browse the Detail Report “Molecular Quality Controls Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Independent Controls, and Instrument-specific Controls); By Technology; By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/molecular-quality-controls-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: email@example.com
The Report Responds to The Following Key Questions:
- What will be the global molecular quality controls market size and growth rate by the conclusion of the forecast period?
- What are the major trends in the market that are influencing its growth?
- What are the market’s main competitors’ prospective growth possibilities and threats?
- Which are the key areas of applications and product types that may expect a huge demand during the forecast period?
- What are the top firms’ tactics for gaining a share in mature markets?
- What are the main findings of Porter’s five forces analysis and the SWOT analysis of the major companies in the worldwide market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the molecular quality controls market report based on product, technology, application, end-user, and region:
By Product Outlook
- Independent Controls
- Instrument-specific Controls
By Technology Outlook
- DNA Sequencing & NGS
- Other Technologies
By Application Outlook
- Infectious Diseases Diagnostics
- Blood Screening
- Oncology Testing
- Genetic Testing
- Other Applications
By End-Use Outlook
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- IVD Manufacturers & CROs
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Other End Users
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Clinical Trial Outsourcing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/clinical-trials-outsourcing-market
- Near-infrared Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/near-infrared-spectroscopy-market
- Cell Reprogramming Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-reprogramming-market
- Oral Irrigator Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/oral-irrigator-market
- Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnostics Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-intelligence-in-cancer-diagnostics-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727