Allied Market Research recently published a report, titled, “Single-use Bioprocessing Market by products (bioreactors, tangential flow filtration devices, depth filters, disposable filter cartridges, media bags and containers, mixing systems, tubing assemblies, sampling systems, others), by applications (production of monoclonal antibiotics, vaccines, plants cell culture, tolerance). -treatment of special cell diseases, others), by process (research, storage, cell culture, mixing, purification), end user (biopharmaceutical manufacturers, life science R&D companies and Academic Research, Organizations Body for Contracts and Manufacturers): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030.” According to the report, the global single-use bioprocessing industry generated $7.0 billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach $38.8 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 18.4% from 2021 to 2030.
What is the leading application of Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
Media culture for vaccine and pharmacetical products development
Which is the largest regional market for Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
North America is the largest market for Single-use Bioprocessing Market
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the use of single-use bioprocessing products for vaccine development has increased. Clinical and commercial manufacturers used single-use equipment and systems during the testing phases.
- Most major COVID-19 vaccination programs use new approaches such as mRNA, DNA, and vector vaccines; single-use systems played a crucial role in the development of these platforms. Single-use systems offer flexibility and cost less than traditional stainless-steel equipment.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
North America to maintain its leadership status by 2030
Based on the region, North America contributed the highest market share in terms of revenue in 2020, accounting for more than a third of the global single-use bioprocess market, and is expected to maintain its leading status by 2030. This adoption of an increase in the use of bio-treatment technologies for various biopharmaceutical applications is expected. However, Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period, due to significant demand for bioprocess equipment, including laboratory filtration systems and microbial analysis based on membrane in the region.
The biopharmaceutical manufacturers segment to continue its leadership status throughout the forecast period
According to the end user, the biopharmaceutical manufacturers segment had the highest market share in 2020, accounting for more than half of the global single-use bioprocess market and is expected to continue its leading status during the forecast period. This is attributed to the increased adoption of these systems for the production of vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and personalized medicine. However, the contract research organization and the manufacturers segment are expected to record the largest CAGR of 20.0% between 2021 and 2030, due to advances in research and development.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- 3M Company,
- Applikon Biotechnology,
- Cesco Bioengineering C0. Ltd.,
- Danaher Corporation,
- eppendorf ag,
- Merck Milipore,
- Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A,
- Thermo Fisher Scienctific
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the estimated industry size of Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
Q2. Which are the top companies to hold the market share in Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
Q3. What is the leading application of Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
Q4. Which is the largest regional market for Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- Based on the product, the media pouches and containers segment currently dominate the size of the global single-use bioprocess market and this trend is expected to continue in the forecast period due to the fact that media pouches and containers for single-use bioprocesses they are used in various bioprocess processes.
- According to the end user, the biopharmaceutical manufacturers segment dominated the global single-use bioprocess market in 2020 and is expected to dominate the market due to the increased adoption of these systems to improve the production of vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and customized drugs.
- As for the region, North America dominated the market in 2020, as there is a steady trend to introduce new single-use bioprocessing devices in developed economies.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060