As of 2022, worldwide sales of surgical staplers are valued at US$ 4.5 billion. The global surgical staplers market is set to exhibit expansion at a CAGR of 6.2% through 2030.
Shifting consumer preference towards minimally invasive surgical procedures and the growing availability of technologically advanced surgical staplers are expected to majorly drive market growth across the forecast period. Growing incidence of chronic disease, increasing awareness for hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), rising geriatric population, and increasing healthcare spending are other factors that will positively influence surgical stapler demand.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for a Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7780
Surgical stapler manufacturers are launching new products to gain a competitive edge over other market players and drive their sales potential.
- In 2022, a next-gen laparoscopic stapler developed by Seger Surgical Solutions Ltd. based in Israel is being prepared for human trials and FDA clearance after completing animal studies. The new stapler enables rapid closure for common enterotomy.
All of the key strategies adopted by established and upcoming market players have been discussed in this latest surgical staplers market research report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- At present, the global surgical staplers market is valued at US$ 4.5 billion.
- From 2022 to 2030, demand for surgical staplers is projected to increase at a 6.2% CAGR.
- By the end of 2030, the surgical staplers market is expected to rake in a revenue worth US$ 7.3 billion.
- Growing prevalence of obesity, rising senescent population, increasing popularity of minimally invasive surgeries, and technological advancements are expected to favor market growth.
- In 2021, North America accounted for a revenue share of 40% of the global market.
- The availability of alternative wound care solutions and the high costs of surgical staplers are expected to slow down market growth to some extent.
- Demand for powered surgical staplers is slated to expand at a robust 8% CAGR across the forecast period.
- Sales of reusable surgical staplers accounted for a revenue share of 60% in 2021.
United States to Remain Most Rewarding Market in North America
The U.S. surgical staplers market is the most lucrative in the North American region and is expected to maintain this position throughout the forecast period owing to the rising number of surgeries being performed in the country and the rapid adoption of advanced healthcare technologies and devices.
The presence of key surgical stapler manufacturers, a growing geriatric population, a rising incidence of obesity, and the presence of developed healthcare infrastructure are other factors that are anticipated to shape the surgical staplers market potential in the United States. Laparoscopic surgical staplers are anticipated to witness high demand in the country owing to the rising number of laparoscopic procedures being performed.
For Critical Insights on This Market, Request For Methodology Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7780
Key players in the surgical staplers market are expected to increase investments in the R&D division to fast-track the launch of novel products that would help them increase their revenue generation capacity over the years to come.
- In June 2022, Ethicon Inc., a Johnson & Johnson subsidiary known for the manufacturing of wound closure devices announced the launch of its next-generation Echelon 3000 staplers in the United States. The stapler provides single-handed articulation for surgeons and is digitally enabled.
- In December 2020, Medtronic India announced the launch of its new surgical stapler with Tri-Staple Technology. The EEA Circular Stapler had a sloped cartridge face to reduce the pressure on the tissue with greater perfusion in the staple line.
Key Companies Profiled
- 3M Company
- Ethicon US LLC
- Cardica Inc.
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- CONMED Corporation
- Purple Surgical Inc.
- Dextera Surgical Inc.
- Welfare Medical Ltd.
- Reach Surgical
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Grena Ltd.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Frankenman International Limited
Get Full Access of this Report through our PayPal Payment Option: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7780
Key Segments in Surgical Staplers Industry Research
- By Technology:
- Manual Surgical Staplers
- Powered Surgical Staplers
- By Type:
- By Product:
- Linear Staplers
- Circular Staplers
- Skin Staplers
- Endoscopic Staplers
- By Application:
- Abdominal & Pelvic Surgeries
- General Surgeries
- Cardiac & Thoracic Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Other Surgical Applications
- By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Surgical Suction Pumps Market: Surgical suction pumps are used to dispatch gases and bodily fluids, tissue and surgical fluids during or after the surgery. Surgical suction pumps have a daily application in hospitals. Surgical suction pump is used for wound drainage suction, vacuum-assisted delivery, liposuction, laparoscopy, urology, and endoscopy and arthroscopy procedures.
Surgical Hand-Access Port Market: Surgical hand-access port acts as a gateway, and helps the surgeon to insert surgical instruments or hand at the site of surgery. Surgical hand-access port is majorly used in laparoscopic surgeries. Minimal invasion surgery can be performed and peritoneal gas pressure can be maintained with the help of surgical hand-access ports.
Surgical and Interventional Cardiology Devices Market: Numerous surgical and intervention procedures are performed for treatment of cardiovascular disorders. Surgical and interventional cardiology devices are designed to maintain the natural rhythm of heartbeats. Due to unhealthy life style and increasing geriatric population the rate of heart attacks and cardiovascular disorder has increased immensely in recent years. According to WHO 31% deaths worldwide is due to cardiovascular disorder.
Surgical Integration Systems Market: Surgical integration systems are specially designed operating rooms that are equipped with surgical instruments and medical equipment such as surgical lights, cameras, microscopes, air management devices and screen displays. Surgical integration systems are designed to simplify and streamline the operating room by consolidating data and access to video.
Surgical Catheters Market: A surgical catheter is a medical device of thin tube-shaped, which is generally used to perform various surgical procedures in order to treat chronic diseases. Surgical catheters are inserted into body cavities and are used for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That is why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we will be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-158