The Global Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment Market was valued at US$ 3.82 Bn at the end of 2021 and is estimated to evolve at a CAGR of 4.7% to reach a valuation of US$ 6.31 Bn by 2032.
Persistence Market Research reveals that polycystic ovary syndrome treatment accounted for approximately 19.7% revenue share of the global gynecology drugs market in 2021.
Demand for PCOS treatment recorded a CAGR of 3.1% from 2015 to 2021. A complex endocrine condition, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is characterized by ovarian cysts, subfertility, and endocrine variance in women.
- According to estimates by the World Health Organization (WHO), PCOS affected more than 116 million women globally (3.4%). Of U.S. women of reproductive age, PCOS accounts for 6% to 12% (up to 5 million cases), making it one of the most prevalent reasons for female infertility.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that women with PCOS are frequently insulin resistant, meaning that although their bodies can produce insulin, they are unable to effectively utilize it, which raises their risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Females also have elevated amounts of androgens, which are male hormones that can inhibit ovulation and can lead to irregular menstrual cycles, acne, thinning hair on the scalp, and excessive hair growth on the body and face called hirsutism.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3682
In postmenopausal women, PCOS persists with hyperandrogenism far after menopause and continues to show metabolic changes, including metabolic syndrome with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. Therefore, postmenopausal women who had PCOS in the past during the years of conception may, in any case, show symptoms of the illness.
Recently, significant progress has been made in the reduction of pathogenic elements, and, as a result, has bettered the diagnosis and treatment of PCOS. PCOS treatment is to be suggested not just to lessen the symptoms but also to prevent the development of long-term consequences. The usual strategy to reduce androgen levels, manage symptoms, and provide endometrial protection is to combine oral contraceptives and anti-androgens.
Apart from the above-mentioned factors, PCOS treatment is mostly related to lifestyle changes in women, changing dietary habits, overworking, less rest during their fertile period, and also smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Novartis AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Merck & Co., Inc. (Merck group)
- AstraZeneca plc
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Bristol-Myer Squibb Company
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson
- Mylan N.V.
- Allergan plc.
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals
- BIOCAD Global
- Blairex Laboratories Inc.
- Agile Therapeutics
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3682
To strengthen their product pipelines globally, leading manufacturers and pharma companies are developing innovative products. Similarly, several major competitors in the polycystic ovary syndrome treatment industry have engaged in consolidation activities to speed up research and development.
Various companies are focused on collaborations with other firms with products in advanced stages of development to enable quicker approval and efficient distribution channels of their products.
- In June 2022, Bayer announced the opening of its new Research and Innovation Center at Kendall Square in the U.S., expanding the company’s footprint further in one of the world’s most innovative pharmaceutical research and development locations.
- In Feb 2020, Merck announced plans to focus on its key growth pillars through the spinoff of women’s health, trusted legacy brands, and biosimilar products into a new company
- In May 2019, Sanofi partnered with the Women’s Forum, AXA, BNP Paribas, and Google, in association with RB and Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, to find the most promising innovations to improve and promote access to health for women.
Similarly, the team at Persistence Market Research has tracked recent developments related to companies manufacturing drugs for polycystic ovary syndrome treatment, which are available in the full report.
Key Segments of PCOS Treatment Industry Research
By Drug Class:
- Oral Contraceptives
- Insulin Sensitizing Agents
- Ornithine Decarboxylase Inhibitors
- Aromatase Inhibitors & SERMs
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Stores/OTC
- North America
- Latin America
- Europe Polycystic
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report visit@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/polycystic-ovarian-syndrome-drugs-market.asp
Global Market Study on Traditional Chinese Medicine – explore how favourable regulatory & Reimbursement Scenario Supporting Market Expansion, CAGR, outlook, revenue & projections.
Global lysosomal storage diseases therapeutics market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 14.36 Bn by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.0% over the forecast period.
The global polycystic ovary syndrome drugs market revenue is estimated to reach US$ 1,154.8 Mn by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period (2016–2024)..
Global medical implants sterile packaging market is estimated to increase at an impressive CAGR of 6.5% in terms of value throughout the forecast period 2016 – 2024.
Persistence Market Research is a U.S.-based full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. Persistence Market Research boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients’ business needs.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353