According to the research report, the global bone and joint health supplements market size was valued at USD 2.16 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach over USD 4.02 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
What are Bone and Joint Health Supplements? How Big is Bone and Joint Health Supplements Market Size?
Many people take vitamins and supplements to improve bone and joint strength. These supplements supply the correct quantity of concentration of minerals to the targeted area. Glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids are some of the common substances majorly found in these supplements. However, consuming these ingredients in limited amounts or according to the doctor’s recommendations is essential.
The deficiency of calcium, vitamin D, and other necessary nutrients usually occurs due to the long-term use of low-nutrient foods, which further causes the development of various health conditions linked to the bones. Thus, the use of bone and joint health supplements is increasing worldwide. Also, the bone and joint health supplements market is expected to see potential growth due to the rising demand for nutritional supplements, including vitamin D and calcium.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bone-and-joint-health-supplements-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
The Report Covers the Following Insights
- Latest industry analysis with the key analysis of drivers, trends, and affecting factors
- Key trends analysis of the market and changing consumer preferences in major industries
- Changing demand and consumption of diverse products
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the key players
- Regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates over the forecast period
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Archer Daniel Midland
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Bellavita Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- BY–HEALTH Co. Ltd.
- Glanbia Plc
- GNC Holding Inc
- Herbalife International of America Inc.
- Life Extension
- Love Life Supplements
- Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc.
- Nutramax Laboratories Consumer Care Inc.
- Millennium Herbal Care
- Pure Encapsulations LLC
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Simply Supplements
- Vita Life Sciences Ltd.
To Know More About Addition Information on Key Players, Download Report PDF Brochure
Growth Driving Factors
- Aging population to flourish the market expansion
Factors such as the rising geriatric population, growing prevalence of orthopedic disorders, and increasing awareness of micronutrient deficiencies are driving the growth of the market. Rise in demand for nutritional supplements, including vitamin D and calcium, is expected to fuel the bone and joint health supplements market development. Continuous innovations in the health supplement sector, which have led to an increasing need for bone and joint health supplements, are further predicted to propel the industry’s growth. Technological developments are another factor behind the extending application of bone and joint health supplements across various industries.
Moreover, the increasing number of people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis is further boosting the bone and joint health supplements market sales. With advanced approaches to joint and bone health using collagen and botanical formulations, the market is booming. A surge in demand for collagen for bone health is anticipated to create opportunities for vendors to raise their profit in the bone and joint health supplements industry.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/15681
- The vitamins segment held the largest share in 2021
Based on product, the vitamins segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the increasing popularity of active lives, increasing life expectancy, and growing adoption of proper lifestyles. Rising consumption of vitamin D supplements in order to diminish the risk of bone fracture is one of the key factors augmenting the market evolution.
- The capsule segment witnessed the largest market share
By formulation, the market was dominated by the capsule segment with the largest revenue share. The bioavailability of active substances has surged due to the availability of various product types in different forms. Extended-release capsules for vitamins and minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, and multi-layered or multi-membrane encapsulations are some of the products available in capsule formulations. Further, the powder formulation segment is estimated to show faster growth in the bone and joint health supplements market.
The geriatric population segment dominated the market in 2021
The geriatric population is accounted for the most revenue share due to the increasing consumption of bone and joint health supplements among the aging population. In addition, the increasing elderly population in various countries moving towards age-friendly dietary choices is another factor contributing to the demand for bone and joint health supplements, thus boosting the industry’s expansion. Elderly people are becoming aware of proper aging and disease prevention due to concerns over bone health and mobility. This is also expected to flourish the bone and joint health supplements market forecasts.
Enquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bone-and-joint-health-supplements-market/inquire-before-buying
(Enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Bone and Joint Health Supplements Market: Report Scope
|Market Outlook for 2030||USD 4.02 Billion|
|Market Size 2021 Value||USD 2.16 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||7.1% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Amway, Archer Daniel Midland, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Bellavita Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., BY–HEALTH Co. Ltd., Glanbia Plc, GNC Holding Inc, Herbalife International of America, Inc., Life Extension, Love Life Supplements, Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc., Nutravita, Nutramax Laboratories Consumer Care, Inc., Millennium Herbal Care, Pfizer, Pure Encapsulations, LLC, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Simply Supplements, Vita Life Sciences Ltd., Vitaco, and Vitawin|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By Formulation, By Consumer Group Outlook, Sales Channel, and By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet your research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America dominated the market with the largest revenue share in 2021
With the growing geriatric population and the number of people experiencing joint discomfort, North America witnessed the highest bone and joint health supplements market share. Also, the increasing cost of medical, novel technology, enhanced medical facilities, and the rise in insurance coverage are all fueling the regional industry for dietary supplements for bone and joint health.
Moreover, the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. This progress can be attributed to the rising concern for people’s well-being along with nutritional deficiencies. In addition, a surge in cases of osteoporosis and vitamin D insufficiency has led to an increase in the demand for bone and joint health supplements.
Browse the Detail Report “Bone And Joint Health Supplements Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Formulation (Capsules, Soft Gels, Tablets, Powders, Others); By Product; By Consumer Group; By Sales Channel; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bone-and-joint-health-supplements-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail Us At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questionnaires Answered in The Report Include:
- What is the present and future outlook of the market on the basis of the region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities in the bone and joint health supplements industry?
- Which segment is expected to overtake the segment?
- Who are the leading key players confronting and developing in the market?
- Which region is growing at a higher pace in the market?
- What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the market?
- Which are the key areas of applications and product types that may expect a huge demand during the foreseen period?
- What factors make the market a good long-term investment?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the bone and joint health supplements market report based on, type, application, end-user, and region:
By Product Outlook
By Formulation Outlook
- Soft gels
By Consumer Group Outlook
- Pregnant Women
- Geriatric Population
By Sales Channel Outlook
- Bricks & Mortar
- Direct selling
- Chemist / Pharmacies
- Health Food Shops
- Hyper Markets
- Super Markets
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Healthcare Research Report:
- Bariatric Surgery Devices Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bariatric-surgery-devices-market
- Medical Tapes and Bandages Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-tapes-and-bandages-market
- Clinical Trial Outsourcing Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/clinical-trials-outsourcing-market
- Near-infrared Spectroscopy Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/near-infrared-spectroscopy-market
- Infectious Respiratory Disease Diagnostics Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/infectious-respiratory-disease-diagnostics-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Phone: +1-929 297-9727