Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market, in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 938.96 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1,406.11 million in 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.40% from 2022 to 2028.
Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market: Scope
Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) are noninvasive tests that show how well the lungs are working. Pulmonary function tests system consists of a series of tests to determine and measure the effectiveness of pulmonary inhalation and exhalation functions. It can diagnose certain types of lung diseases such as asthma, bronchitis and emphysema, as well as determine the cause of shortness of breath. In recent years, issues related to respiration are increased to a substantial level partly due to factors such as climate change, rising air pollution and increased consumption of cigarettes. PFT systems are used for measuring lung volume, capacity, and rate of flow and gas exchange. The information derived from the test is accurate and help in diagnosing certain lung disorders as well as determining treatment or therapeutics for them. Doctors and medical experts recommend regular pulmonary function testing (PFT) for people of all age groups as it helps to stay in control of a person’s health. Furthermore, PFT is necessary for patients with existing lung dysfunction or past history of lung diseases.
Download FREE Sample PDF of this Report Here @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/515
Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, growth in the elderly population and the rising prevalence of lung cancer are the major drivers propelling market growth.
Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Companies-
- nSpire Health
- MGC Diagnostics
- Morgan Scientific
Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market: Segmentation Analysis
Global pulmonary function testing systems market report is segmented on the basis of type, test type, component, application, end-user and region & country level. Based on type, global pulmonary function testing systems market is classified into complete PFT systems and portable PFT systems. Based on test type, market is classified into spirometry, lung volume, gas exchange testing, maximal voluntary ventilation, oxygen titration test, and high altitude simulation testing. Based on components, global pulmonary function testing systems market is classified into software, hardware and service. Based on application, market is classified into chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, chronic shortness of breath, and restrictive lung disease. Based on end-user, global pulmonary function testing systems market is classified into hospital/clinical laboratories and diagnostics laboratories.
- Complete PFT Systems
- Portable PFT Systems
By Test Type:
- Lung Volume
- Gas Exchange Testing
- Maximal Voluntary Ventilation
- Oxygen Titration Test
- High Altitude Simulation Testing
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Chronic Shortness of Breath
- Restrictive Lung Disease
- Hospital/Clinical Laboratories
- Diagnostics Laboratories
Request Customize Report of the Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Here @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/515
Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market: Regional Analysis
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the pulmonary function testing systems market during the forecast period. This is attributed to the rising technological advancements in diagnostics, coupled with the increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases and other pulmonary disorders.
The European market for pulmonary function testing systems is expected to be the second-largest during the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of lung diseases such as asthma, COPD, and the increasing demand for lung function tests in this region. According to European Respiratory Journal, in Europe, almost 10? billion people <45?years of age have asthma. The prevalence of asthma in the European Union (EU) is 8.2% in adults and 9.4% in children. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing market due to the increasing demand for pulmonary function testing devices in private hospitals and clinics.
Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market: Key Drivers
Increasing incidences of lung cancer, as well as other chronic lung-related diseases, is the main factor driving the growth of the global pulmonary function testing systems market. According to the American Cancer Society, in the United States around 228,150 new cases of lung cancer occur in 2019. Additionally, around 142,670 deaths occur from lung cancer (76,650 in men and 66,020 in women). In addition, the growing demand for minimally invasive tests to design an appropriate method of treating lung disease is also supplementing the market growth. Furthermore, excessive consumption of tobacco in the form of cigarettes has also accelerated the prevalence of lung cancer. This has become the main driver of demand in the global market for pulmonary function testing systems. Moreover, the growth of the geriatric population has also played a key role in the rapid growth of the global market. However, reimbursement problems and a shortage of qualified professionals may restrain the growth of the market.
On Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Report is also available for the below Regions and Country:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Key Benefits for Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Report–
- Global Market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global Market research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global Market report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Global Market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Table of Content
Chapter 1 – Report Methodology
1.1. Research Process
1.2. Primary Research
1.3. Secondary Research
1.4. Market Size Estimates
1.5. Data Triangulation
1.6. Forecast Model
1.7. USP’s of Report
1.8. Report Description
Chapter 2 – Global Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Overview
2.1. Market Introduction
2.2. Executive Summary
2.3. Global Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Classification
2.4. Market Drivers
2.5. Market Restraints
2.6. Market Opportunity
2.7. Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market: Trends
2.8. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.9. Market Attractiveness Analysis
Chapter 3 – Global Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Overview
Chapter 4 – Global Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market Analysis: Segmentation By Types
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Purchase Copy of Report Here @
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
- Smart Medical Devices Market Size to Surpass USD 83.48 Bn by 2028 | Analysis by Top Company Profiles, Investment Opportunities and Industry Outlook by Brandessence Market Research & Consulting
- Beryllium Market Size Worth USD 163.05 Mn by 2028 Growing at a CAGR of 5.4% | Industry Size, Growth & Report Analysis By Brandessence Market Research
- Bispecific Antibody Marketis valued at USD 489.7 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 810.4 Million by 2027 with the CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period.
- DNA Data Storage Marketis valued at USD 55.94 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1926.7 Million by 2028 with the CAGR of 65.8% over the forecast period.
- The Medical Electrodes MarketValue is expected to record a valuation of USD 1715.8 Million by 2028, Registering to Accelerate at a 4.37% CAGR, According to the most recent study by Brandessence Market Research.
- At CAGR 19.7%, CAR-T Cell Therapy Market Size to hit USD 19126.1 Mn by 2027 Says Brandessence Market Research
- At 11.5% CAGR, DNA Sequencing Market Size to hit USD 10944.1 Million to 2027 by Globally, Says Brandessence Market Research
- Animal Vaccine Market Size & Share Worth Around $20.48 Billion by 2028 Says Brandessence Market Research
- Global Battery Industry Market Research Analysis Forecast to 2028 by Brandessence Market Research
- At 5.3% CAGR, Redispersible Polymer Powder Market Size to hit USD 6.56 Billion by 2028 Says Brandessence Market Research
We publish market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students.
Contact No.: +91 7447409162, +44-2038074155, 1-888-853-7040