According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global prefilled syringes market generated $5.62 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $15.73 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 10.8% from 2021 to 2030. The report offers a detailed analysis of changing market trends, top segments, key investment pockets, value chain, regional landscape, and competitive scenario.
What are the key trends in the Prefilled Syringes market report?
The growth in home-based healthcare market, increase in adoption of injectable drugs, rise in incidence rate of chronic diseases are the key trends in the Prefilled Syringes market report.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging region?
Asia-Pacific has the highest growth rate of 12.8% in the market which is growing due to presence of large patient population, strong presence of key players, increase in number of hospitals equipped with advanced Prefilled Syringes along with surge in utilization of rapid diagnostics tests.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The US government has signed an agreement worth $138 million with prefilled syringe manufacturers to support the production of nearly 100 million prefilled syringes for the Covid-19 vaccine by 2020. Several governments have signed new agreements with the producing syringes to ensure there is enough Covid-19 vaccine available. and their country.
- There has been a significant increase in demand for syringes filled with glass ampoules or any other needles as they reduce the risk of needlestick injuries. This has led manufacturers to increase the production capacity of pre-filled syringes to produce the Covid-19 vaccine.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
Based on materials, the glass segment contributed to the largest share in 2020, accounting for nearly four-fifths of the total market, and is expected to maintain its position in forecast period. However, the plastics sector is expected to show the highest CAGR of 11.7% from 2021 to 2030.
Based on application, the diabetes segment has the largest share in 2020, accounting for more than one-third of the global syringe market, and is expected to maintain its revenue dominance in 2030. However, Rheumatoid arthritis is expected to witness the highest CAGR. 11.9% during the forecast period.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Abbott Laboratories,
- Bayer Ag,
- Baxter International,
- Dickinson And Company,
- Gerresheimer Ag,
- Medtronic Plc,
- Nipro Corporation,
- Terumo Medical Corporation,
- Vetter Pharma International Gmbh,
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of Prefilled Syringes market report ?
Q2. Which are the top companies hold the market share in Prefilled Syringes market?
Q3. Which is the most influencing segment growing in the Prefilled Syringes market report?
Q4. What would be forecast period in the market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- On the basis of material, the glass-based segment held majority share in the global market in 2020.
- On the basis of design, the single-chamber prefilled syringes segment held largest market share in 2020, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- By therapeutic, the large molecules segment held largest prefilled syringes market share in 2020, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060