As per the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Pharmaceutical Packaging Market accounted for $88.87 billion in 2019, and is estimated to hit $144.23 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027. The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2019 to 2027 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
Which is the most influencing segment growing in the pharmaceutical packaging market report?
Parenteral container segment is the most influencing segment This is attributed due to plastic is slowly being eliminated from the parenteral packaging ecosystem. Companies are shifting towards prefilled and ready-to-use containers and this is expected to augment the usability of parenteral products in self-medication.
What are the key trends in the pharmaceutical packaging market report?
The major factor that fuels the growth of the global pharmaceutical packaging market includes advanced manufacturing processes to develop sustainable and eco-friendly packaging solutions, increase in product innovations and merger & acquisition to support new demands. In addition, serialized tracking & tracing of drugs, emerging generic drug market, rapidly growing drug delivery market, increase in R&D activities and use of innovative packaging is further driving the growth of the pharmaceutical packaging market.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent arrests have led to transport restrictions, job shortages and lack of infrastructure.
- The demand for the first packaging will increase after the approval of the vaccine against Covid-19 as it will depend on several methods of administration including inhalation, oral, transdermal and injectable.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
In terms of materials, plastics and polymers led the market in 2019 in terms of revenue, accounting for more than a third of the market. However, this glass segment is expected to show the highest CAGR of 8.5% from 2020 to 2027.
The global pharmaceutical packaging market is analyzed across regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The North American market had the lion’s share in 2019, contributing more than two-fifths of the market. However, the Asia-Pacific market is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Amcor Ltd,
- Aptar Group, Inc.,
- Catalent Inc.,
- CCL Industries Inc.,
- Dickinson and Company,
- Gerresheimer AG,
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.,
- Nipro Corporation,
- Berry Global Group, Inc., and
- SCHOTT Pharmaceutical Packaging
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the market value of pharmaceutical packaging market in 2027?
Q2. Which is base year calculated in the pharmaceutical packaging market report?
Q3. What is pharmaceutical packaging?
Q4. What is pharmaceutical packaging used for?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- Based on product type, the others segment accounted for XX% revenue share of the market in 2019.
- On the basis of region, North America occupied XX% revenue share of the global hormone replacement therapy market in 2019,
- Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR of XX% throughout the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060