Global Orthopedic Implants Market was valued at USD 47.56 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 68.72 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period.
The rising prevalence of orthopedic injuries and musculoskeletal diseases with an increasingly aging population are some factors driving the growth of the market.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (200 Pages PDF) Report @:
Scope of the Orthopedic Implants Market Report:
It is a medical device artificial to replace a missing joint or bone or to support a damaged bone. The medical implant is mostly made-up using stainless steel and titanium alloys for strength and the plastic coating that is done on it acts as an artificial cartilage. There are various types of orthopedic implants can be possible such as fracture fixation, joint resurfacing or replacement, soft tissue replacement, and spinal implants. Orthopedic implants are categorized into two groups including permanent joint replacements and temporary fracture fixation devices. Permanent orthopedic implants includes the, elbow,hip, knee, ankle, shoulder wrist, and finger joints, which are likely to serve in the human body throughout the life span of the patients. On the other hand, temporary orthopedic implants including wires, plates, screws, pins and intramedullary nails are needed to fix broken or fractured bones.
Orthopedic Implants Companies:-
- Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes)
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Medtronic Plc
- Smith and Nephew Plc.
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- CONMED Corporation.
- Arthrex, Inc
- DJO Finance LLC
- Globus Medical Inc.
Global Orthopedic Implants Market Segmentation:-
By Product Type:
- Joint Reconstruction
- Spinal Implants
- Trauma Implants
- Dental Implants
- Permanent Joint Replacements
- Temporary Fracture Fixation Devices
- Orthopedic Clinic
- Ambulatory surgery center
Get Methodology of the Orthopedic Implants Market Report @:
Global Orthopedic Implants Market Dynamics –
Increasing prevalence of orthopedic injuries or diseases and the rapid rise in the geriatric population. These factors drive the growth of the global orthopedic implants market. As per NCBI, the majority of artificial joint recipients were 65 years of age or older and fixation device recipients were less than 45 years of age.In the 2017 GBD study, musculoskeletal conditions were the highest contributor to global disability (accounting for 16% of all years lived with disability).
Global Orthopedic Implants Market Regional Analysis –
North America is dominating the orthopedic implants market with the potential rate due to rising awareness among the people about advanced treatment for healthcare. The growth of this market in this region is primarily driven by the growing technological innovation in orthopedic, rise in obesity and growing adoption of inactive lifestyles and also investment in research and development in minimal and cost effective orthopedic implants are boost markets region in forecast period.
Asia-Pacific offerings lucrative openings for the key players operating in the orthopedic implants market. Also, rising high population base, growth in awareness about orthopedic implant, increase in demand for advanced implant, development in healthcare infrastructure and boost in demand for minimally invasive procedures augmenting the growth in this region. Furthermore, developing healthcare infrastructure and increase in geriatric population are the main reasons for the growth of orthopedic implants market in the Asia-Pacific region.
By Regional Analysis:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Buy Now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research, presentations, and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of the market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are the main factors responsible for new product launches?
- How big are the global & regional markets in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- How far will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales, and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits for Orthopedic Implants Market Reports –
- Global Orthopedic Implants Market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global Orthopedic Implants Market research report provides detailed information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Regional and Country Level.
- Global Orthopedic Implants Market report helps to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Global Orthopedic Implants Market report covers an extensive analysis of emerging trends and the competitive landscape.
Get Access to the Full Report Here:
The Global Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 193.8 Million in 2021 and is Projected to reach USD 513.1 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
Animal Vaccine Market was worth of USD 11.13 billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach 20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with the CAGR of 9.1% during Forecast Period.
Hemophilia Gene Therapy Market is valued at USD 331.4 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4092.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 43.2% over the forecast period.
Global Bioinformatics Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 10.82 Billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 24.07 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Colorectal Cancer Market is valued at USD 11.83 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 16.21 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.40% over the forecast period.
Global Medical Tricorder Market is valued at USD 3425.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5411.2 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period.
Global Healthcare CRM Market is valued at USD 12.53 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 31.54 Billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 14.1% over the forecast period.
The Global Metaverse in Healthcare Market is valued at USD 5056.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7453.6 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 33.7% over the forecast period.
Global Demand For Advanced Wound Care Market, in terms of revenue, was estimated to be USD 9.01 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.27 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to Brandessence Market Research latest research study says Global demand for biophotonics market size in terms of revenue, was worth of USD 53.28 Billion in 2020. The biophotonics market is likely to reach USD 109.23 Billion by 2027 end, growing at a robust 10.8% CAGR.
The Global Sterility Testing Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 1036.13 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2193.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to keep our clients ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform delivers real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision making agile, trustworthy, and holistic. Register for free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.