According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Optical Imaging Market generated $1,386.8 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $3,865.7 million by 2030 registering a CAGR of 10.8% from 2021 to 2030. The report offers an in-depth analysis of the market size, emerging and current trends, future estimations, and key players.
Which is the most influencing segment growing in the optical imaging market report?
Imaging systems segment is the most influencing segment owing to increase in demand of imaging system owing to benefits of imaging systems provide over other imaging modalities such as non-invasive nature of optical imaging systems.
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
Asia-Pacific is expected to experience the highest growth rate during the forecast period, owing to number of initiatives and enhanced investments from governments for the overall research and development of advanced optical imaging systems.
♦ Download Free Sample PDF Now (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):
Value Propositions Related To The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The COVID-19 pandemic has hampered access to imaging in developed countries and has led to a decline in imaging products.
- The pandemic has put hospitals and television centers out of business as the supply chain has collapsed. Many resources have gone into treating COVID-19 patients.
- Due to the pandemic, unnecessary television shows have been canceled in almost all countries, which has affected the global television market.
♦ Simply Speak to Expert for More Clarification of [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
Based on the therapeutic area, the ophthalmology segment contributed the highest market share in 2020, accounting for more than one-third of the total market, and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The sector is expected to post the fastest CAGR of 11.2% from 2021 to 2030. The report also covers areas such as oncology, cardiology, and neurology.
Based on region, North America contributed the highest in 2020, holding nearly two-fifths of the total, and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The global imaging market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
Carl Zeiss Foundation (Carl Zeiss Meditec Ag),
Cylite Pty Ltd.,
Danaher Corporation (Leica Microsystems Gmbh),
Heidelberg Engineering Gmbh (Heidelberg Engineering Inc.),
Koninklijke Philips N.V,
Michelson Diagnostics Ltd.,
Topcon Corporation (Topcon Healthcare)
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is optical imaging?
Q2. What is optical imaging used for?
Q3. What are the key trends in the optical imaging market report?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the optical imaging market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- By product type, the imaging system segment accounted for 35.79% share of the optical imaging market in 2020.
- The region, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period.
- In Europe, Germany accounted for 19.83% of the television market, in 2020.
- By therapeutic area, the ophthalmology sector accounted for 35.67% of the global imaging market in 2020.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with vario research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and ever us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060