As per research conducted by Allied Market Research, the global nuclear medicine equipment industry generated $2.5 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $3.4 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2021 to 2030. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market trends, top segments, major investment pockets, regional scenarios, value chain, and competitive landscape.
Nuclear imaging system basically involves the use of radioactive substances or tracers for the treatment of diseases. The radioactive substances are injected orally or intravenously and the imaging systems records the radiations emitted by these substances to create images of organs inside the human body. These generated images help the physician in better detection and diagnosis of the illness. The emergence of healthcare cum technology devices have addressed the increasing needs for better diagnostics. The technologically advanced imaging systems has surmounted the conventional systems in terms of precise and accurate images.
Download Sample PDF at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1828
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, there was a decline in conventional nuclear imaging procedures in electric surgery for cardiovascular diseases and the diagnosis of different types of cancers. This led to reduced demand for various types of equipment such as SPECT.
- Hospitals and healthcare organizations across the world postponed the non-elective surgeries during the pandemic to focus on treatment of huge number of patients infected with coronavirus. This consequently, reduced the demand for nuclear medicine equipment.
The single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) segment to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period
Based on product, the single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) segment accounted for the highest market share in 2020, contributing to more than half of the global nuclear medicine equipment market, and is estimated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in prevalence of cancer across the world. However, the positron emission tomography (PET) segment is projected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 3.6% from 2021 to 2030. This is due to rise in usage to enhance the accuracy of nuclear medicine imaging in the field of clinical oncology and diagnosis of brain tumor.
Speak to our Analysts to Understand the Impact of COVID-19 on Your Business:
Rising cases of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiac and neurological disorders, increasing awareness about the early diagnosis of disease and technological advancements have boosted the growth of the medical imaging systems market. Besides, rise in geriatric population, increasing expenditure on healthcare and growing demand for imaging system procedures are expected to further fuel the market growth. However, high cost of the imaging systems coupled with unfavorable reimbursement initiatives have restricted the growth of the market in developing regions.
Specific Requirement on COVID-19? Ask to Our Industry Expert: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1828
Leading Market Players
- Simen Healthineers
- Fujifilm Holdings
- Canon Inc
- Digirad Corporation
- Mediso Medical Imaging Systems
- SurgicEye GmbH
- General Electric Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Bozlu Holding
- Nuerosoft Medical Systems
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Austria)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Important Questions Being Answered by the Market Report
- What is the Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market size and growth?
- What are the prominent and latest trends impacting the market?
- Which regions will observe growth on new occasions?
- Which players are adopting a functioning and planned framework to obtain customer loyalty?
Request Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1828
Avenue Basic Plan | Library Access | 1 Year Subscription |
Sign up for Avenue subscription to access more than 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports at $699 per month, per seat. For a year, the client needs to purchase minimum 2 seat plan.
Request for 14 days free trial: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published few syndicated market studies in the similar area that might be of your interest.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.