An increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, genetic disorder, infectious disease, cardiovascular disease, and others are key factors that are anticipated for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Cancer Gene Therapy Market by Therapy (Gene Induced Immunotherapy, Oncolytic Virotherapy, Gene Transfer), by End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic centers, Research Institutes): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030.” According to the report, the global cancer gene therapy industry generated $1.4 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $11.4 billion by 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 23.3% from 2021 to 2030.
For Right Perspective, Download Sample PDF at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2605
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, there has been significant decline in diagnosis of six major types of cancer such as breast, colorectal, lung, pancreatic, gastric, and oesophageal cancers. This led to reduction in revenue of the global cancer gene therapy market revenue.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other organizations recommended the postponement of cancer screening and other elective surgeries. However, therapies and surgeries were conducted in emergency situations in a secure environment.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2605
By application, it is divided into oncological disorders, rare diseases, neurological disorders, and other diseases. Region-wise, Gene Therapy Market Analysis is done across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
By vector type, the non-viral vector segment is the highest Gene Therapy Market Share and accounted for the largest segment in 2020 and is expected and is anticipated to be a lucrative market due to technological advancements in these vectors with positive results during the preclinical and clinical trials for the treatment of various diseases.
By gene type, the antigen segment dominated the market in 2020 and the deficiency segment is the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. By application, the oncological disorders segment dominated the market in 2020 and is anticipated to be a lucrative market.
KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
- By vector type, the non-viral vector segment was the highest contributor to Gene Therapy Market Size in 2020.
- By gene type, the antigen gene segment type dominated the market in 2020.
- By application, the oncological disorders segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period.
- Region-wise, North America garnered the largest revenue share in 2020; however, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Cancer Gene Therapy Market Report Highlights
|By End User||
|Key Market Players||Bristol Myers Squibb Co., Novartis, Amgen Inc., Glaxosmithkline PLC, Kayropharma Therapeutics, Gilead Sciences, Adapta Immue, Genulex Corporation, SynerGene Therapeutics, shanghai sunway biotech|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
Q1. Which are the top companies to hold the market share in Cancer Gene Therapy?
Q2. Which is the largest regional market for Cancer Gene Therapy?
Q3. What are the upcoming trends of the Cancer Gene Therapy Market in the world?
Q4. What is the market value of the Cancer Gene Therapy Market report in the forecast period?
Q5. Does the Cancer Gene Therapy report provide Value Chain Analysis?
Q6. What is the market value of the Cancer Gene Therapy Market in 2020?
Speak With Analyst : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/2605
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲:
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 2031 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/antinuclear-antibody-test-market
𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 – 2031 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/single-cell-analysis-market-A06188
𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 – 2031 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/immunohistochemistry-market-A11199
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 – 2031 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/compounding-pharmacies-market-A11920
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 – 2031 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/hospital-beds-market-A15374
𝐎𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 – 2025 https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/orthobiologics-market
𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 – 2031 – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/tendon-repair-market-A17088